Hidden Luna

Chapter 1:

                  I walk through the school halls with a skip in my step. Tomorrow I turn 16. Tomorrow I turn into my wolf and tomorrow I find my destiny. Now that may confuse some of you, so let me explain. 

     When a werewolf turns 16, they get their wolf, and the color of their wolf will tell you their place. Black fur means and Alpha. White is a Luna, grey is a beta, blond is a gamma, and brown is an average. So a person who has two average parents could be any color, because of who they mate. If you are average you are on your own to find your mate, but if you are any other color, and at the moment you are not in the 'position' of your color, it is your pack's responsibility to take you from pack to pack to find your mate. But sometimes packs don't do what they are supposed to.

     You see, alpha's have leadership and strength, beta's and gamma's have minor powers of leadership and are stronger than the average wolf, and average's just have warrior skills and are not worth the risk of hiding. But Luna's have a power that relates to healing or comfort. Sometimes a Luna is uniquely strong in her gifts, and her pack keeps her for themselves.

      But I don't have to worry about that because though in retrospect I could be anything, I want to be average. And more likely than not, I will be average, so why worry about what shouldn't happen?

      The only bad thing about tomorrow is that I can start finding my mate. You see, right after I turned 15, I had an abusive boyfriend. I never did more than kiss him but he would hit me all the time. Since I finally broke up with him I have been turned off from boys, but as long as I have an average wolf I can wait to find my mate until I am ready. 

      I skip out of the school and to my car. I belted out the song at the top of my lungs not having a car in the world.  When I pull up too my house I race inside excited for my party.

     "Hi daddy" I say while rushing up to my room to get ready.

     You see we are having my party today, because if you are average, you are to stay in the woods and work on your skills for a week before you return.  So I put on my favorite jeans and a nice flowery blouse.  I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my long wavy blond hair that went just past my waist. I look up and meet my electric blue eyes, and I look and my natural red lips and pale skin. I decide against make up and head down stairs to my waiting family.

           *3 hours later*   

     The party was nice and relaxing, just my family. I never really had friends, I would much rather sketch in the sun or read a book. So after the party I just went to bed excited to finally have my wolf.

A/N - I know this chapter and the next chapter are not the best, but it is mainly just to get you the information you need for the story. I promise it will get better.