Chapter two

Jungkook was sitting in his desk. His teacher was walking left to right while making him question about minerals.

-Iron is found in the west part of the city and...

-No!!You said it wrong! It is the est part, not the west!- screamed the teacher touching his head.- How can the King expect from you to lead this place. Oh my god, you are useless!

A tear was forming in Jungkook eyes, but he held it and continued his sentence.

-...and the gold is in limited resorces in the T'aebeek mountains.

- Wrong again! Will you ever learn properly? It's T'aebaek!(lol like saying taehyung+baekhyun)You will never be a king if you continue this way...

-Like i want to,- murmured Jungkook.

-What?

-Nothing...

               *          *           *
Taehyung didn't understand where he was. His mind was in complete darkness and his head hurted.He didn't remember anything at all. His ears were buzzing, he couldn't smell, he couldn't see. Was he blind? Where the heck was he?

Taehyung tried to move his arms and then understood that he was in a small place.Then he managed to move his arms higher and realised that he was inside a box! His heart was beating like crazy, Taehyung couldn't breath. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. After some minutes he was able to say a word.

-H..he....help..help! Help!Help!- Taehyung shouted while punching the surface.
-Help..hel..

- Hey!Hey! Calm down little body!- Tae heard a man's voice that opened the box.

Taehyung saw the place wherr he was and after that he realised he was inside a coffin.

-Ah! My god! My god! I'm inside a coffin! A coffin! Oh my god!!!- he shouted in panic throwing his hands in the air.

- Stop mentioning God! He can't help you,- replied the other one.

The man was at a young age but still he looked like he was an old man. He was very scary. His hair were blond but covered with dust. He looked like a killer because of his sharp eyes. His voice  was deep. His face was so white. Like a white wall.

-Who the fuck are you? You are scary!- said Taehyung  trying to get away from him.

------------------------------------------
Can you guess who is it?
Anyway I said I would make longer chapters so i did. I hope this story is interesting! If you like it, vote and comment, I would like to know your opinions!

 I hope this story is interesting! If you like it, vote and comment, I would like to know your opinions!