Chapter four

Two years passed quickly and now Taehyung got used to the vampire life. Namjoon teached him how to get the "food" and how to get inside people's house without making any noise. But he should never leave his coffin without the elder's permission.

Ignoring Namjoon's advise , one night the young vampire decided to see the town.

He was walking in the streets being facinnating of all things that had changed. Suddenly he had a crazy idea. Since he was a young boy he wished he could be a king. He wanted to help people and to make their lifes happy. Also he thought that being a king was a paradise. He wanted to be a price like Jungkook, he had everything: money, autority, a garanteed future.

Taehyung decided to go to the royal palace, not knowing why. He headed the tall wall. The vampire managed to get in without being noticed by the guardians. Namjoon teached him how to climb and run fast. So he used this skills to get into a room that had its window still opened.

Taehyung realised that he was in the bedroom of the prince Jungkook. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his royal bed with red curtains, while hugging his pillows.

Taehyung was still admiring the beauty of the prince when he forgot why was he there.  So he decided to take a pillow from Jungkook's bed. His coffin was very uncomfortable so he needed one.

He leaned closer to get a pillow when...