Chapter eight

Since that day, Taehyung and Jungkook started to meet daily. Taehyung would come everytime in his room at night, and talk to him. Jungkook was so happy. His miserable life started to have sense.

But one day the vampire didn't came to the palace. Jungkook wasn't worried because he knew that maybe Taehyung might had a problem. But days started to be weeks, and jungkook felt depressed.

------------------------------------------

It was 10 o'clock and it was bed time. Jungkook had been learning all day and he really wanted to sleep, but he was unpatient to know if Taehyung  might come again. He was hoping that day would be the day he would met his vampire again.

So here he was, waiting for his vampire to come. As always he asked himself:
"Would he really come back?"What if Taehyung don't liked me?". A tear rolled in this cheek when he heard a noise.

Taehyung was standing beside his window smirking at him. Jungkook smiled like a happy bunny.

-Taehyung you came! I missed you so much!!! Let's stay together. Please don't leave me anymore,- said jungkook.

-I missed you to bunny!

Jungkook giggled from the cute nickname Taehyung had put him.

-Jungkook, I...

-It's ok! You don't have to give any explation. The importance is that you are here now and we will never seperate,- said Jungkook.

-But...

-I have a great idea!! Since everyone is sleeping, we can go to the Royal garden. You will love it! There are flowers from the whole world. Jasemin, rose,orchid...

At that moment Taehyung kissed Jungkook in his soft lips. Shocked the prince didn't know what to do. It was his first kiss. Taehyung knew that very well, so he tried to make the kiss passionate and sweet. He pulled jungkook closer and started to massage his neck. Jungkook moaned in pleasure. He was about to push the older man in his bed but Taehyung broke the kiss. The prince looked him in a confused way.

 The prince looked him in a confused way

-What's wrong?

-I... I love you Jungkook! I know we just met, but I feel like you are the person i want to spend my life with. But... I am a vampire and I can't...kill...you. You have a long and beautiful life ahead. I can't destroy it! That was a goodbye kiss...I...

-What?!?! NO! No, no, no! You cant do this to me! You won't go anywhere! I'm lost without you! Even if I live I wouldn't be happy! I love you Taehyung! I love you so much, please don't go! Please!!!

Jungkook was crying but still fighting for the love of his life. He prefered more to be dead but happy with Taehyung then alive but stressed in a palace. He broke down in tears and tried to hug Taehyung. The vampire was very unsure what to do. Jungkook was the prince and he needed to rule the kingdom. He was the only one in his family that had a pure heart. He thought he being selfish. He wanted jungkook for himself, but other people needed him more.

But seeing him cry and trying to hug him was heart breaking. He had enough of it. Taehyung didn't care anymore. He run towards the boy.

-Jungkook-ah! I love you so much,so much!

-I love you too...

-------------------------------------------

For those who think that this is the last chapter, you are wrong!!

"The award of favourite reader goes to Fuyu_Ein_No!"

Thank you Fuyu_Ein_No for being the first one to comment and vote! Ily