Chapter seven

Jungkook was feeling so good in Taehyung arms that he forgot about everything

Jungkook was feeling so good in Taehyung arms that he forgot about everything. Even Taehyung was having the best moment in his life. Their souls were made for each-other. The vampire and the prince. It was amazing! A strage yet powerfull love. Both of them hated their lives but being together changed everything, every negative thoughts. It was like paradise and....

-*Knock, knock*Prince is everything okay? I heard a noise,-said the maid through the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung saperated ftom each-other feeling scared.

-No...no problem. It's everything okay,-aswered the prince.

-Okay!

-Jungkook, I need to go now. It's almost morning,-said the vampire when they heard the maid's steps fade.

-But..but...please... Promise you will come back tomorrow! Please! I need you!-said Jungkook while sobbing.

-I...promise.

-Don't say it like that!

-I promise!

Jungkook hugged the oldest while smiling happily. He pulled him so much that Taehyung couldn't breath. After some minutes, Taehyung climbed through the window and waved for the last time.

* * *
Taehyung opened his coffin slowly without making and noise so that Namjoon wouldn't wake up. But it didn't work.

-What are you doing?- suddenly asked Namjoon. He was sleepy.

-I...I was about to go back to sleep.

-Where were you?

-Me? I was looking the basement, it is very...interesting,-lied Taehyung hoping Namjoon would belive him.

-Hmm...really? I am sure I heard you three hours ago opening the coffin,-said Namjoon.-You have been staring at the basement for the last three hours, uh?

-Well...yeah.

-Taehyung. You went out didn't you?

Taehyung gave up. It wasn't worth it to lie to Namjoon. He was an expert.

-Yeah..

-What did you do?

-Nothing much. Just saw the city...

-That's all?

-Yes.

------------------------------------------Should I name the chapters?Anyway! 33 readers I feel blessed! Thank you! But why don't you comment? Lets talk about our favourite ships and stuff

Should I name the chapters?
Anyway! 33 readers I feel blessed! Thank you! But why don't you comment? Lets talk about our favourite ships and stuff.