Chapter 3:

Rainbow Dash POV~

I was right. Soarin got me pregnant.

I just couldn't figure out why.

"Guys..." I whisper to Rarity and Fluttershy.

They turn to me.

"Yes?" Rarity and Fluttershy ask at the same time.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper.

Rarity's eyes widen. Fluttershy's eyes fill with pain.

"Who's the father?" She manages to ask.

"S-" I begin to say.

Rarity's eyes fill with anger.

"Soarin. That bastard. That piece. Of. Shit! He did that to you?!" Rarity's voice rises to a yell.

"Shh!" I put a finger to my lips.

"Why can't you tell me who got you pregnant Rainbow?" Applejack asks, Soarin by her side.

His smug face. I just want to slap it.

"Rainbow? You're pregnant?" He smirks. "I always knew that you were a slut. Who's the father? Or do you not know?"

"Keep digging that hole, Soarin. You will pay for what you've done." I growl. "You'll be lucky if I don't put this baby up for adoption. You know perfectly well what I'm capable of." The words slip out and I cover my mouth. My eyes widen in shock.

Applejack's eyes widen.

"Soarin?" She whispers, her eyes a mix of confusion and pain.

"You are so dead, you piece of shit." Rarity says, glaring at him.

"You- you did this?" Applejack pulls away from him.

Soarin pulls a confused face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says, but I can see the smugness in his eyes.

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack turns back to me.

"You don't believe me?" I ask, my voice breaking.

"No. My Soarin wouldn't do anythin' of the sort!" Her eyes register anger, hate. My heart is breaking. My best friend doesn't believe me.

"How could you lie to me?" She asks, her eyes filling with tears.

"Do you think that I would lie about something so serious?!" I yell, my eyes filling with tears.

"You hate Soarin! You hate-" 

"I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE HURT ME!" I scream.

"Rainbow, sweetie, come here." Rarity says softly.

She gently pulls me by the arm and we walk the other way.

"I need you to film what happens next." She says. "I have a tiny camera that you can use. But you have to keep it hidden. Okay?" 

I nod my head.

"Here," she hands me the camera and I walk to the place where Soarin abused me.

I put the camera in the middle of the ceiling and walk out. Soarin walks past me.

"Don't you dare hurt it." He whispers. "I'm not completely harmful."