8. KAISOO

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

"Baby are you here?"

I heard kyungsoo's voice as soon as I walked out of the bathroom.

I didn't anwer him and put my dirty clothes to the laundry basket and laid down on my bed.

"Hey are you angry with me?"

Again he asked me and sat on the bed beside me as I turned other side of him. Of course I am angry with him. He hide something important from me and I thought we were best friends so I told him everything going on my life but he didn't.

"I'm Sorry baekhyun. Please forgive me." I said rubbing his hands on my arm.

"I thought we are best friends soo." I said trying not to show him that I am sad.

"Of course we are. You are my best friend."

"Then why didn't you tell me. Even xiumin hyung knows everything."
I said looking at him and sitting on the bed.

He sighed and looks at me.

"I had a relationship with him."

As soon as I heard that words my mouth opened agape.

"With that boy? Is he your boyfriend?"

I asked him as he smiled bitterly.

"It is not that much simple baekhyun. He used me to fulfill his own sex desires."

"WHAT?" I shouted because of the shock. I never wanted to hear something like this.

"Don't shout baek. This is why I didn't tell you."

"I'm Sorry soo. I can't believe it. You are not weak guy. How did he use you?"

"I'll tell you everything but I need you to promise me."

"Promise you what?"

"Not to tell anyone else xiumin hyung also doesn't know about the full story and also don't be mad at me anymore please."

"Ok soo. I promise you. You know I can't be mad at you." I said hugging him.

"Thanks baby." He said as we sat on the bed properly and he starts his story.

"First, his name is Kim jongin and he is the best friend of park chanyeol. And he is the richest guy at our school that days. And I am not that much famous guy but somehow he noticed me." He said as biting his lip and looked down.

"How?" I asked him

"I really don't know how he noticed me at first. But one day I was changing my clothes at my locker room and I thought I was the only one there so I changed my clothes comfortably and then there was a laugh. I don't know but nowhere he came behind me. And I was only wearing my pants as I about to wore my shirt but he stopped me. He trapped me in my locker and and -" he didn't complete the story and started to cry burying his face in his hands.

I quickly hugged him patting his back I comfort him.

"You can stop if you don't want to share soo. I can understand." I said as shook his head and looked at me.

I quickly wiped his tears away and and smiled at him.

"Why don't you stop him?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I don't know baek. He was too strong. I just couldn't do anything." He said as curled his fingers in frustration.

"Did chanyeol know about this?"

"No of course not. No one knows about this except me and jongin. And xiumin hyung knows a bit. And now you."

"Oh really?" I said as he nods.

"After that?" I asked him as he exhaled deeply.

"He recorded everything that day and he showed me the video in the video it was only my face and his face was not showing. And he threatened me. So I had to do it again and again with him."

"He is a monster. You could tell us about this. We could help you soo." I feel bad for him. How dare him to do something like that to my best friend.

"At first he is a monster baek. But day by day he changed. And also me."

"What do you mean?" I asked him because I couldn't understand him.

"At first jongin was really rough. He hurt me. He never kissed me. And he never did anything romantic. But time passes he became bit soft. But still didn't kiss me or nothing romantic. He just listened to me. He stopped it when before I could get hurt. But I like it. And time passes I fell in love with him."

"Oh my God soo."

"Yeah baek. I wanted him."

"Are you still?"

He didn't answer to my question and starts his story again.

"Did you remember that at first I never wanted to leave korea with you. But all of a sudden I wanted to leave."

"Yeah I remember."

"That was because of jongin. I don't want to leave him. So I thought to tell him that I love him. And two days before we leave the country I went to meet him with xiumin hyung. And I saw him, kissing a girl in front of the club. That's how xiumin hyung knows it. But I never tell anything to him."

"Woah he is a jerk. How dare him. So what happened today?"

"He kissed me on my lips baek. He kissed me in the elevator."

"What but why? I can't understand him."

"Me too. He is furious at me because I left him without even telling him."

"But he has no right to be mad. Don't you tell him about the thing you saw."

"I told him."

"Then?"

"He tell me it was that girl who forcefully trying to kiss him, not him. And he didn't let her to kiss him. And he pushed her away. It was me. He told me I am his first."

What is he talking about. This is so confusing.

"But you saw him right?" I asked him.

"I saw her back baek. It looks like they are kissing. But I didn't see it clearly. I don't know what to do."

"Oh my God. This is the worst." I told him laying on my bed.

"No baek it is not the worst thing. The worst thing is that we are going to work together in the same hospital."

"What the. Is he also a nurse."

"No idiot he is a doctor."

"Oh God. So what are you going to do? Trust him."

"I don't know baek. Let's see."

**** KAISOO SIDE STORY
COMING SOON******

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.