9. The contract

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

"You want me to train under him. Dad...?"

I almost yelled at him after heard that new deal thing between dad and chanyeol. This is not good. I don't want him to be near me. I want to forget him not to assist him.

"Baby come on he is the best one to do that. You haven't any experience to handle a company."

"Dad come on why can't you do that? You are the founder of our company. Why don't you train me."

"Baby come on chanyeol took our company to the highest place in a short time. He is the best. Only for year ok."

"But dad? I can't. I can't believe you are going to do this to me." I whined but he didn't care.

A year is a long time. How can I bare with him.

"So you mean I have to assist him for a year. Oh God I can't believe this."

"Baby you told me that you are not weak. Then show it to me. Face it. You have to do it. Show chanyeol that you didn't love him. Show him that you can do anything without him. Show him who you are baby. You can do it."

I freeze after I heard those words. Yeah dad is giving me a chance to live. I can't lose it. I can do this. I can face it. I got a deep breath and exhale it.

"Ok dad I will do it."

"That's my boy." Dad said hugging me tightly against his chest.

"You can do it baekhyun. You are my only hope. This is your chance. Show all of them that you are not weak." Dad said again and I hugged back tightly.

"Thanks dad. Thanks for trusting me."

"Anything for you baby. Anything." He said as I heard his phone ringing.

He loosed his grip and pick up his phone.

"Hello chanyeol."

"Oh really."

"Ok ok we will check that out."

"Ok bye"

After end his conversation with chanyeol he looked at me.

"Why?"

"He made a contract for you."

"Who? Chanyeol?"

"Yeah."

"For what?"

"For new deal. He emailed me the contract we can check it out."

"Dad can we check it separately. I need to check it alone. Please." I said giving him puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Ok ok I'll send it to you."

I knew it. It was always working.

"Thanks daddy." I said running out of his study to my room.

I took out my laptop and check out my emails and saw dad's email. So I opened it and started to read the contract.

_____________

THE CONTRACT BETWEEN

PARK CHANYEOL [The trainer]

AND

BYUN BAEKHYUN [The trainee]

Appendix 01

Rules

1.1. The trainee must train under the trainer more than a year.

1.2. The trainee must hide his true identity from everyone in the company.