22. New position

BAEKHYUN'S P.OV

We are on the way to the office. Actually I am nervous, nervous about everything is going to happen today.

Today I am going to meet director board am also tonight I will meet Lee hyuk for the first time.

Yesterday is one of the best day I ever had. And chanyeol made me know about him more and after knowing about him bit more my uncontrollable heart started to fall even more for him.

I never thought he can be this much kind. Of course he asked me to be his friend before but I never wanted or I will not be his friend. Because I can't think him as my friend.

He is romantic and sometimes sweet and kind and also he is bit cute and at the same time hot.

"Are you OK?"

It was chanyeol who has calm voice. He knew that I was nervous about this whole thing is going to happen today.

"Hmmmmm"

I replied as I felt his warm hand running through my both hands and giving me the warmth.

"Everything will be OK. You are not alone."

He stated still looking forward.

"Thanks chanyeol."

I replied him putting my one hand on his.

He filled the gaps between my fingers with his fingers and squeezed my palm giving me one of his brightest smile and he stopped our car.

"Why?"

I asked him because we are still not front of S4M.

"I need you to be strong more than this. You know we are not here for you every time. There will be times that you have to face everything alone. So you have to be brave. You understood?"

He said those words directly looking into my eyes and I can see he is serious about every word that came out of his mouth.

He suddenly took off his seat belt starts to move closer to me.

"Chanyeol."

That was the only word came out of his mouth before his lips pressed on my template.

I quickly closed my eyes to feel his lips on my skin.

I can't believe this is happening. PARK CHANYEOL MY FIRST LOVE FIRST CRUSH IS KISSING ME.

His lips are warm. I can feel the warmth spreading through my whole body.

After few seconds he was gone. I heard our car starting again. As I opened my eyes and saw chanyeol looking forward and I can see he saying something under his breath. As he speed up our car.

________

After few minutes we are here. After the incident happened minutes ago chanyeol didn't talk with me.

Is he think it as a mistake.

Is he regret it.

Hundreds of questions running through my head as I saw him opening car door for me.

"Thanks."

I thanked him without looking at him and I started to walk towards to the building as I felt someone grabbing me by my wrist.

I quickly look behind and saw chanyeol.

And he looked directly into my eyes.

"Baekhyun. I don't know what came into my mind. It just -"