Box!

Newt's P.O.V.

( 2 years ago, from when Thomas comes up )

It's been a month since the new greenie.

The loud annoying sound rings. That's the box.

We all run to the box, Minho and I open it. There lays a girl passed out.

" Newt! Who is it? " One of the gladers yell.

" It's a girl " I call to them.

" Is she hot? " One speaks.

" I call dibs " another one says.

" Would you shanks shut up? " Minho growls.

" Is she dead? " Gally asks.

" Whoa you're actually being half nice " Ben says.

" Shut up " Gally growls, back at Ben.

I look back at the girl. She is really beautiful. What am I saying? She may be dead. She moves, and we all jump back from being a tiny bit scared.

She opens her eyes, and goes into panic mode. She jumps out of the box, and sprinting away from the group.

" We got a runner! " Zart yells. I hate it when he says that.

" Minho and Ben go get the girl before she enters the maze! " Alby yells. Minho and Ben start running after the girl. Minho is way faster then Ben.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am running and running and running and running! I hear running footsteps, behind me.

" MINHO STOP HER BEFORE SHE GOES IN THE MAZE! " A boy yells. I stop in my tracks, the boy hits the wall.

" Oh my gosh, are you okay? " I ask.

" Yeah I'm fine. " He says, rubbing his head. He touches his head, and it is bleeding.

" You're bleeding you're not okay " I say. I get some cloth from my outfit, and wrap it around his head.

" Nice job Minho, getting beat by a girl " another boy says.

" Ben shut up " a boy with a lovely accent speaks.

" Hey it's fine, she should probably be a runner or a med-jack " a boy who is dark skinned says.

" Well maybe, but she has to go into the slammer " a boy with oddly weird eye brows says.

" Nah, she helped the bleeding stop she's good " the Asian says.

" Well greenie names Newt " the one with the accent says. I remember my name Y/N, but I remember people saying not to reveal my name not a least yet. " I can't remember " I say.

" Well that happened to all of us " he says. I just give a grin. Acting nervous which I am!

" Names Alby greenie. Minho why don't you give the lovely lady a tour? " The guy named Alby says. Minho nods his head. " Actually Gally give her the tour, Minho needs to rest a little. No running for the rest of the day or tomorrow depending on how you feel " he adds. Minho rolls his eyes, well someone is a drama queen.

The guy with the really weird eyebrows,  helps me up. We being the tour, explaining to me everything. I keep myself quiet.

" What's WICKED? " I spit out. He looks at me.

" Where are you seeing this name? " He asks.

" Well the tubs, they say WICKED on them. " I say. He gives me a mad look. " Never mind " I add.

" You will get a job in a few days " he says.

" Okay " I say.