6. Consenual Apologies

I slipped on a random shirt. Unfortunately it didn't go past my ass, but unfortunately I didn't care. I was more ready than ever and nothing was going to get in my way. I didn't even bother putting on shoes. Will I even need them? I swung open my door and walked towards the all too familiar cherrywood door. Jacob stood in front of the frame as his door was open too. I walked up to him and stared into his eyes. He looked into mine too, but instead, I could only see the lust dancing inside of them. He looked down and saw that I had not been wearing pants. I saw him lick his lips then pull the bottom one in as he bit his lip. Horny much? Too bad that's not what I came here for. I pressed my finger into his buff chest.
"We need to talk." I said. I saw confusion wipe over his face. Even though he was confused he still moved back letting me in. He closed the door. He sat on his bed running his hands through his hair. I stood in front of him.
"What's up." He said. I thought of how to begin my sentence.
"I just wanna know why." I said. He looked at me with a look I just couldn't read.
"What did I do to you for you to bet on me and treat me like some dumb object. Over 150?" I said letting my hair loose. It came out more or so sounding like I was begging him to tell me and I practically was. I saw the sorrow fill his eyes.
"Don't cry." He said softly but his deep voice still rang through my ears. I touched under my eyes and realized I had been crying. I wiped them away.
"Please answer me." I begged softly while taking a seat on the floor.
"I've been meaning to talk to you about that." He said moving himself to the floor
sitting in front of me.
"So talk to me. That's why I'm here." I said sniffling a little.
"Okay...I'm not asking you to forgive me. I just want you to listen. I know it must feel pretty shitty to have boys bet on you and humiliate you on snap and I'm apologizing from the bottom of my heart. It makes me feel low that I made you cry and feel like shit. Especially if I was leading you on by giving you head and kissing you, in public. I just want you to know how sorry I am and that you're worth way more than 150. But I didn't do it for the money. In a way the money convinced me that if I liked you enough then I could do these things to you. I mean for what it's worth, I blushed after the kiss and I ripped up the money." He said running his hands through his hair again. I sniffled again.
"I mean, it was good head." I said. He smiled showing off his shiny white teeth.
"Yeah but I'm sorry. And if you don't believe it, then you better believe this." He said before getting up a little pushing me down on my back putting my arms above my head with one of his hands. I was a little confused. He slid in between my legs and came up to my lips. He whispered something on them but I couldn't make it out. He pressed his soft lips onto mine and they connected in sync. My right leg wrapped around his waist as he ran his hand up and down my thigh. I wanted so desperately to grab onto his chin or tug on his luscious black curls but he had my arms pinned above my head. I felt his growing erection land on the lace separating my vagina from his dick. I whimpered beneath him out of pleasure. His lips must've been filled with magic because once they touched me I couldn't tame myself.
"Mmm." I moaned as his dick randomly rubbed my now soaking pussy in the right spot. I felt him smile against my lips as my eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. He pulled away and my eyes were still closed. I heard him chuckle from above me. I opened my eyes and blushed really hard. I've never been this close to him.
"You're so pretty." He mumbled making me blush more.
"Do you believe my apology now?" He asked
"If I say no does that mean you will continue to kiss me like you just did?" I asked. He laughed.
"If you accept it, then sure, I'll kiss you like that some more but if you don't I won't." He said playing my little game with me. I smiled.
"Even better. I accept your apology. And forgive you" I said. He grinned.
"Mmhm." He said grabbing my arms above my head and continuing to kiss me. He planted his sweet lips on mine. This time I tugged on his bottom lip asking for an entrance. Almost instantly, he opened and we started exploring the insides of each other's mouths. He soon stopped and moved down to my jawline and began kissing on me.
"You're skin is so sweet." He mumbled. This is what happens when you shower stink hoes. He moved down to my neck and started sucking everywhere.
"Mhmm." I squealed. It felt so good. He had found my spot right underneath my chin. He proceeded to attack it with wet sensual kisses. I felt him lift up the bottom of my shirt with his freehand. He lifted it up to the bottom of my bra so he stared at my stomach. He popped the waistband of my panties resulting in another sensual whimper. He let go of my hands and went to my stomach. He started at my v line. Lord knows I was erupting with wetness. He began to kiss his way up and back down. When he came back down he slowly took off my pink lace underwear. He stared at it in awe.
"Never seen an ocean with this much water." He said smiling up at me. I bit my lip. He threw my panties off to the side. He started from the bottom and licked his way up. I grabbed two fistful of his hair I threw my head back as he did his tongue work. He began to suck on my clit paying a lot of attention to it. I bit my lip feeling the pressure he put on me. I tried my best to hold in my moans but I couldn't.
     "Damn Papi." I said with my Spanish accent. I felt him smile as my legs began to tremble. As suspected, I let out as he looked in amazement. He cleaned all of it up. Licking and occasionally running over my clit. He got up and went to the door hitting the light switch to dim it. I heard the door lock. I sat up and he picked me up placing me on the bed giving me more of his addictive kisses. He did so while removing my shirt sliding it over my head. I sat up as he sat between my legs. We were rubbing feeling all over each other. Our foreheads connected and I asked,
     "Is this a part of the apology?"
     "If you want it to be." He whispered on my lips. We locked our lips together again while he slid off his pants and his shirt. I unhooked my bra before I remembered something important.
     "Wait." I said with my holding onto my bra because it hung loose. He looked at me longingly.
     "I'm still a virgin." I said in a whisper. He gave me this look. Something about that look. It gave me emotions but I just couldn't read it. I looked down embarrassed. He pushed me down on my back.
     "Even better." He said taking my bra off. In an instinct, I went to cover up my body. I've never been this naked around anyone. He grabbed my hands putting them at my side.
     "Don't. You're beyond beautiful." He whispered to me. I blushed. He stared excitedly at my body like a dog would at its bone. He made his way to my jawline and began to kiss it as my hands ran up and down his toned back. He made his way down to my chest. He grabbed my right breast and brought his lips to my nipple. He began sucking on it while massaging the other one with his left hand.
     "Ohhh." I whimpered/moaned. He switched and went to the other leaving the first one different shades of red and purple. It felt so good. He pulled away staring at the work he had just committed. He reached over to his desk and pulled a drawer open. I couldn't see much but I knew he had just taken out a Trojan. I saw the outline of the shiny wrapper glisten. I wasn't completely ready but I also didn't mind. I watched as he pulled down his underwear. Oh. My. God. He ripped open the wrapper and slid the thin lubricated rubber onto his length. I watched in shock. I quickly sat up.
     "Woah. Woah. Woah. What is that." I asked. He chuckled.
     "A dick." He said.
     "That is not going inside of me." I said not taking my eyes off of it. It seemed to stare back at me.
     "I promise it's not that bad." He said. I took a deep breath.
     "Okay, please just don't go fast." I pleaded. He nodded. He grabbed it and positioned it in front of whatever hole he was going to put it in. He steadily began to push himself in. I could feel him expanding my walls. I closed my eyes biting on my lip. The pain was bearable yet unbearable.
     "Damn. You're so tight Tyler." He groaned. Once he was fully in he gave me a few seconds to adjust until he slowly started slowly going in and out. He hovered over me in a push up position. I heard his deep grunts above me indicating that he was enjoying it. I bit my lip as the pain was slowly switched out for pleasure. I began to see why some people were addicted to sex and why some had it so often. He kept thrusting inside of me. I dug my nails into his back scratching the bare surface of his caramel skin. His sexy grunts from above me made me crazy. But when my soft moans mixed with his deep grunts, it created music to my ears. The familiar sensation came back where I felt myself about to cum. My legs began to quiver and he was still going. I felt myself cum and I was sure there was a trail of my cum leaking down his condom. He kept going. I guess he's going to keep going until he reached his max. He looked down at my pussy, still grunting.
     About four minutes later, he came inside the condom and I came again. Those last four minutes were the best out of the experience. I laid there feeling drained of all my energy. He slid the condom off from the bottom. On it was some blood?! I sat up and saw blood on the inside of my legs.
     "Oh my gosh. Did I get my period?" I asked. He laughed.
     "No, I just popped your cherry." He said licking his lips. He got up and slid back on his shorts and went into his bathroom. He came back with a dampened cloth and began wiping the insides of my legs for me. I blushed.
     "Thanks." I said.
     "Anytime." He said. He put the cloth in the bathroom and came back and laid down with me. He snuggled under me wrapping his arms around me while I laid my head on his chest. My eyes were so heavy. Who knew sex took so much energy? Almost immediately I dozed off on his chest.

So it took me mad long to do this chapter but I did it in a day. My dad kept calling me like chill dude. But I hope it semi- shocked you. Thanks for reading❤️