Akio and Yuki 2

Rosary's POV

     The next morning I woke up, I was greeted by the sight of Thaddeus pouring tea for me. "Good morning, please, have some tea" he said with a gentle smile. "You don't hafta be so formal..." I grumbled while drinking my tea roughly.

     "I know it's only been for a few days but... ahaha... I have to act as a butler of example, am I?" He said gently before urging me to make haste for breakfast downstairs.

     "Why downstairs...?" I asked while looking half asleep as Thaddeus tidied my hair. "Remember Akio and Yuki?"

    *Snap!* I sat up and ran towards downstairs in a hurry, leaving Thaddeus who's all confused. As I arrived in the dining room, I saw Yuki, cleaning the table and Akio arranging the plates onto the right place.

     'L-last night... d-did I command them to be my servants...?!!' <- (Frightened so much that she forgot)

     I took a step back, frightened, then kneeled in a dogeza and say; "I'm sorry. Please, forgive me and forget about me in the future...."

     "Awawa... w-what's wrong...???" Yuki suddenly grabbed my shoulder and let my face see his. "I...." Yuki's forehead touched mine and he wiped off my tears. "Thank you for giving us a nice place to sleep, nee-san"

      *INTERNAL SCREAM* Why the heck did I have such a sweet brother?! He's soooo cute!! He's like a little rabbit~~ just as I was fawning over him,

      *PA!!* "Ouch!!!" Akio hit me with today's morning newspaper. He then glanced at me and say, "Sit down on the chair. You didn't do anything wrong. Rather, we are thankful" he sighed and left.

     I pouted at his direction and stood up. I sat beside Yuki while waiting for Akio and Thaddeus. "Hey... Nee-san... how did you know of our plan??" Asked Yuki.

     I who wasn't ready, almost spilled my water. I gulped and smiled awkwardly... "I... guess you could say I overheard you guys??" I murmured.

      Yuki tilted his head to the side, his big round eyes looked straight into me. "Ok! Thank you for overhearing... you saved us!!"

     "Yeah... I wish Akio is as kind as you...." I murmured under my breath. "Hmm? But Big Brother is really kind! He's just a bit s-"

     "What are you two gossiping about?!" From the door, Akio appeared while bringing trays of food with Thaddeus. "Big brother! Nee-san just said that you're mean! I tried to prove her wrong though...."

       Yuki, I would appreciate your pure and kind intention, but causing him to throw spitfire glare at me is just weird!!! Akio, focus on the trays of food. You drop them and Sir Thaddeus will get angry.

      After he's done, Akio came over to Yuki and pat his head. "Yuki, look... do not trust that granny over there. She's actually a mean demon"

      'If I were really mean, I would've taken the villainess' route already....' I thought inside my head while taking my portion of food. Meanwhile, Thaddeus just smiled and took his time drinking coffee.

       Today's breakfast is perfectly done as well... How the heck did he do these things? He can even walk perfectly without hitting anything.

      "Hey... Thaddeus?" I called out. Thaddeus hm-ed and looked at me. "How did you know where objects were put?" I asked out of curiosity. He chuckled and say, "Oh, I am able to sense my surrounding with magic. It's like... nocturnal vision"

      "Oh... no wonder you are able to make our food... I thought you need help...." Akio murmured while nibbling his bacon. "Ah... that... I also need help sometimes. Especially on choosing spices as I can only sense the object shape and location. Luckily, Sir Brown is always there to help"