What Changed

Hey!!! As I thought... I will never be able to abandon this story. My very first reincarnation story. I still remember I got inspired by a Japanese Isekai novel and wrote this.

Earning a few follows, reading all of your comments, it made me very happy! That's why, rather than editting, I re-read my story and found many loopholes, weird lines and all.

So I rewrite them all. I hope that you guys will be able to enjoy this story once more!

Btw, my pen was missing when I was sick (I was so Gryffindor-ish when I went to school despite how sick I am to do some hero project (I drew the hero)).

So I can't create digital arts for some time. Sorry if I post some CG and it's not digital art. Try to make it as not blurry as possible.

What Changed :
(*For those who haven't read the original version, this might contain some spoilers)

I do mention someway or another that there are families with dragon blood. So here are the lines

P.s I changed the Dragon's name

1st (Line of Ouroboros) :
Milliana

2nd (Line of Jormugandr) : Zephyros

3rd (Line of Fafnir) :
Noctis

4th (Line of Leviathan) :
Oceanus

5th (Line of Abzu and Tiamat) :
Leviola and Lavina

6th (Line of Quetzacoatl) :
Helios

Leader (Line of the Dragon God (Unknown)) : Leviette

DEMON Line (Line of the Demon God) : Arcturus

Note : Valkyrja (The girl who fought Rosary) will be from Jormugandr's line family. Her name will be changed to Valkyrja Freesia Zephyros

Information :
Information regarding the Capture Targets. For now, Rosary will be open for 6 Routes and those are.....

♦Lloyd Leviette (Yes, I always misspelled his name)

♦Vergil Leviette (He needs more love!)

♦ Ikkyu Kyohaku (*Lenny Face*)

♦ Dante and Wagner (Sorry, they're one package. Can't be separated. Later chapter will explain their... unique condition)

♦ Yuki Vermillion (Smiles)

♦ Akio Vermillion (Aki-bro!!)

Regarding the Leviette's line of position :

Previously I mentioned that Vergil is the youngest 4th prince. Scratch that.

I tell you that there are only two princes in the castle and a daughter. I'm pretty sure I said something about them but meh. I try to decrease the unnecessary   characters. Sorry.

Explanation regarding Magic :

Short explanation : A power given by the gods to fight against the Demon God.

Normal magic applies to all people except the one who had the DRAGON BLOOD HERITAGE / FROM A DRAGON LINEAGE!!!!!

They own a different level of magic. Not the same common magic everyone has.

Note : Those who are of the Dragon blood are temporary. They'll be able to claim themselves as someone of a dragon lineage if they defeat the Dragon of their blood and drink the dragon's blood in a sacred ritual.

They'll be known as 'The Ancestor', once they started a new lineage. In Rosary's age,there are no more of those. Dragons were history now.

Info : Those from Gregory Empire, the Land of Dragons are not pure Dragon. They just inherit their Ancestor's power and most of their power characteristic.

Those from Dragon Lineage or Heritage are bestowed by different power. All depends on their Dragon's Main Element.

But they are different than the 6 Origin Dragons. The 6 Origin Dragons have each their own unique element yes, but one thing is different.

They didn't stick to one element like water and water. Earth and earth. But they can control it as long as it is BASED on their perspective element. Here are the list

Ouroboros     : Variant
Jormugandr   : Lesser Variant
Fafnir              : Earth Based
Leviathan       : Water Based
Abzu, Tiamat : Water/Dark Based
Quetzacoatl    : Light Based

They can learn other element as long as it isn't a counter against their original element. Even though they are based on their perspective element, they can't go control something like :

Ice + Fire, Dark + Light, Earth + Fire (For Origin Dragons)

Ice and Fire, Dark and Light, Water and Fire (For Dragon Blood Heritage)

Why?

Because it will cause some kind of reaction, in a bad way. There are a few symptoms that will appear if someone of Dragon Lineage / Blood learn an element opposing to their own :

- Repeated case of accidental Magic / Magic went berserk

     × Their magic became wild because the additional magic power that entered their body cannot be subdued. It will repeat itself over and over. If not handled well, will cause severe bleeding on their internal organs.

- Uncontrollable emotional state

       ×  Because of the pain caused by the severe bleeding after repeated case of accidental magic, the controller became unstable and for some, they will turn wild and become a full dragon (For those who had the purest blood). Though, at this stage, healing will be impossible as their magic continue to hurt them

- Intensive bleeding

      × Caused by the two symptoms above. If not treated in an hour, the consequences will be fatal. Example, loss of magic power or death.

Yet, those from the Ouroboros Line were able to perform such magic. Why? Because it's their power : Variant.

What's a Variant? Variant is a power where one could control any kinds of element. Even the Non-existing element. But the Ouroboros line are different than the other lines.

They cannot change into dragons. Why? Because of their heaven-defying power. But there's also a curse given by the first Origin Dragon. That is, only the purest line which born every 1000 years are able to gain the full power of a Variant.

That's why, even though some are born of the Ouroboros line, they can only learn 5 element at most and 3 as the minimum. Though, they still have that characteristic of learning any elements without any problems

There's also a class called Lesser Variant, from Jormugandr's line. They are the same as Variants but they're only able to learn at most 4 Elements and all of them are 4 Main Elements. Nothing more. They don't have that special characteristic of the Ouroboros Line.

But these conditions only apply to those of the DRAGON LINES/DRAGON BLOOD HERITAGE.

Normal mage can learn counter elements and do whatever they like. But the consequences is that their magic growth will be far more slower than others. Unless the element they learnt is able to support their main element's growth.

Example : Water supports Earth. Fire supports wind.

Other change will be known as you progress through the story.
Have fun!