Unexpect

Forth is happy to get message from Beam but he is not sure whether it is related with the house or not. That doesn't stop him from reply the text.

Forth: Sure, you can come to my office.

Within a second he got reply from Beam, seems like he has been waiting for the text from Forth.

Beam: I want to meet you personally... and I feel office is not a suitable place.

Forth: Okay... tell me the place.

Beam suggest a Pub. They plan to meet the next day. Forth feel excited as going on first date with Beam. The next Morning he tell Maple about it.

Maple: oh.. Forth I can't be with you this time as Beam want to meet you personally.

Maple teased Forth. Eventhough Forth was happy but something was ruining him.

Forth: Why do you want to come with me?

Maple: Yess... want to see you guys dating... its been long.

Forth: Then... come.

Maple: REALLY.... But sadly I can't. I have an important operation today. Thats okay later you tell me what happen.

At the same time she notice Forth is thinking something else. Their 5 years of friendship able to make Maple understand Forth.

Maple: What are you thinking Forth?

Forth: I don't want to meet him.

Maple: Uh... why?

Forth: Don't know... Im not sure whether I'm worried or scard or what. Im afraid that I will tell him truth and if he ignores me, that will be much more painfull.

Maple: If you didn't go... you will be crazy thinking of that. Just go and see what happens. Control yourself whatever happen. If the situation need you to tell the truth then just tell. Don't just think of what will happen next.

Forth: hmm... Okay.

What Maple tell was true if Forth didn't go to meet Beam... He will be crazy thinking of miss the chance meeting him.

Maple: Okay... Im moving Bye. Good Luck.

Maple left and Forth went to his office. He couldn't focus on his work. His focus was on his watch only. Just waiting for the time. Forth reached at the pub half an hour earlier then planned but Beam was there before him. Forth approach Beam.

Forth: Am I late?

Beam: No... earlier then planned.

They ordered their drinks and both of keep looking at each other while music being played. One advantage about this pub was the music being played was smooth and melody. Their drinks were served. Forth used the opportunity.

Forth: Their serving look good.

Beam: Yes.

But to be honest it was just a normal style of serving.

Forth: Beam, why do you want to meet me. Is it about your house.

Beam: No... its not about the house. Its about me. Forth... I only remember 4 years of my life. I don't remember what to me before that. When I asked my mother she told me I had an accident and forgets everything. She denied to tell me more. No matter who I ask they don't know anything about my past. Then, I meet Hena, my mother's friends daughter. The only friend I have at that time. Looking at our closeness the elders got me engaged to her. Forth, you might be wondering why am I telling you this. Im just make myself okay with my current life with a concept life must go on. Everything was fine until the day I met you. I always have some kind weird dreams and one person keeps on appearing on my dreams. At first, I felt it was just a normal dream but now that person is sitting infront of me.
Im sure... you know something about me. Please tell me anything... a small info will do.

Forth able to catch that Beam summarize what happen in his life for the past 4 years but he is not sure whether he can tell the truth or not.

Forth: I saw you before but I don't know much about you.

Although it's a complete lie but Forth couldn't make himself to tell the truth.. his true love. Beam got upset hearing this.

Beam: It's a complete LIE... you are lieng.

Beam walks towards the counter and grab few shots continually. Forth tried to stop him but he was not listening. Forth make the payment and carry Beam out of the pub. He was fully drunk. Forth doesn't where to send him and Beam is not in stage of answering to Forths question. He saw a hotel and bring Beam there.

Forth make Beam lay on bed. Beam pulled Forth close to him.

Beam: Tell me... the truth. Please!!!

Beam pulled Forth much closer to him and kissed in his lips. Forth tried to resist but Beam was stronger. Forth couldn't believe that Beam was much stronger. That resistance doesn't stay long after all it was his Beam. Their kiss become extremely passionate. Beam remove Forth's shirt....