Bad or Good

Both of them run and hide in a shop. It is a antic shop. They hide in the shop but the luck is not in their side.    One of the guy in the gang saw them entering the shop. They reach the shop and found Forth and Beam. They come to attack Beam. Forth pushes Beam behind. It was a strong push, Beam went and hid a cabinet. There is sword on top of the cabinet, it fall down and Forth grab it. They guy show their weapon and ask Forth to go away but Forth fight with them using the sword. Beam amazed with Forth's skill in handling the sword. The guys surround Forth. Forth stand in middle of 5 guys and fight with them. Beam use this opportunity to call the cops. They can't manage Forth skill and they got hurt badly. One of them took the pistol to and shoot Beam. Kev appear infront Beam and get the shoot. She got shoot at her chest. Police arrive and caught all of them. As a medical student Beam try his best to save Kev but he knows she can't be a life. Forth breakdown and cries. Beams get teary, his eyes become red. She calls Beam near her. 

Kev: You might think I'm bad. The day I don't want to come has arrived. I tried my best to change the Fate but I couldn't. Forth is my good friend. You have to be more carefull Beam. Everything in past will repeat. Save yourself Save Forth. Learn the past as fast as you could. Make Forth remember the past too. This is the best I could do for you as sister, Prince Tee.

Kev took a picture from her wallet. It's a girls picture. "I'm sorry Lin. I couldn't  keep the promise I gave to you. I love you". Saying that Kev breath for last time. After she saw Lin she close her eyes. 

Everyone shocked on what had happen. Beam's eyes get teary. Lin runs towards Kev. She cries badly.

Lin: You cheated me Kev, you left me alone and go. Kev... Kev how I will be without you. Kev!!!!!!

Beam and Forth console her but she couldn't stop crying. The ambulance arrived and bring Kev. The give their statement to the police and follows the ambulance.

Its totaly a sad day for them. Forth bring Beam back to his dorm after the funeral. At this point Beam knows he and Forth is having a connection with the characther appear in the book. He want to ensure them.

Beam: Forth, Do you know how to use sword?

Forth: No, im holding a sword for the first time today. I also couldn't believe myself handling them. The moment the sword comes to my hand I can handle them but no matter what I couldn't save Kev.

Forth eyes get wet again. Beam went and hug Forth and console him. Beam is also sad. Beam gets afraid as he could feel something big approaching them. He recall Kev's word to learn about the past as fast as he could. He don't want to see any more death. He urges Forth to bring him back to his dorm. Forth finaly agree to bring him to his dorm

The moment Beam arrived at his dorm. He feel had an unpleasant feeling. Forth follow Beam looking at his condition. Beam's door lock is broken and his room condition was messed up. He went and switch on the light and saw a guy escaping through the balcony. Forth try to catch him but  the guy escaped. He is not a thief because all Beam's expensive stuff not being stolen. Beam went and look for the book but the book is missing.

This made Beam extremely shocked. He don't know what is happening to his life and who is doing this. Forth feel Beam's room is not save anymore. He ask Beam to pack his important belongings and bring beam together with him.