Prologue

Scarlett's usual void eyes stared back at her in the mirror as she laid limp on her chair. Her naked legs lazily spread out under the make up table. Her eyes shifted behind her as she watched the girls shuffle around to get ready using the mirror instead of turning her sore neck.

Her cherry red lipstick suited her slightly tanned skin, it made her honey orbs pop and played well with her curled brunette hair. Her black latex bra would sometimes expose her secret of being cold. Scarlett Kat learned to not mind it anymore, she knew whenever her nipples were hard, it made the men more dumb and lustful, throwing more money at her.

While the bra she didn't mind it so much, sometimes she struggled with the latex thong that seemed to hurt her butt whenever it rode up deeper because of the material.

With a final sigh, Scarlett tied her hair tightly and wore her signature red wig. Right after, she stood up and exited the changing room as her red glossy high heels clacked on the black floor.

Scarlett Kat was rather young for the business, but she wasn't the only one who was young, there is many like her. But different from them, Scarlett was usually the one who preformed for more private shows, like now.

The private shows allowed the men behind the glass to watch Scarlett dance and swing but it disabled her from seeing who were watching her. In between her and her watchers was a glass. Sometimes she appreciated the glass' existence, it allowed her to preform better when she let herself go and feel the rhythm of the music within her.

But as she walked towards the pole, swaying her hips- grabbing the pole and started to swing, dip and shake, she was oblivious that there was a dangerous, mad man who was not only lustful like every other men in the room, no, this time, this man set her as a target, a toy he needed to have.