Chapter Two

Breakfast At Tiffany's played on DVD as Scarlett was sprawled out on her leather sofa that she grew to despise. Any sweaty part of your body and your skin would stick and it made Scarlett the most uncomfortable as she would spend hours on the sofa watching movies and doing nothing on her day offs.

The jingling of keys at the door hinted that her roommate was back, but giggling and slamming into the door only suggested that her roommate, Vivian Smith, had her boyfriend over, or at least one of the boyfriend out of the five that she was seeing at the same time.

"Scar? Scarlett?" Vivian called out, making sure that the woman was home so Vivian and her boyfriend wouldn't get to business in the kitchen or living room.

"I know how much you guys like fucking on the kitchen counter, I'm a cock block today- welcome home." Scarlett sang, her eyes glued to the tv while Vivian and her boyfriend stood watching Scarlett with amusement.

"How'd you know we fuck on the kitchen counter?" Vivian chuckled as her boyfriend wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You don't wanna know, and I don't wanna remember." Scarlett winced as the couple shrugged each of their coats to hang it on the wall.

"That reminds me- Kevin told me to tell you that he's coming over." Vivian said, escaping to the kitchen to grab a glass of water as James, Vivian's boyfriend, took the liberty to sit on Scarlett's leg, only making the urge to kick him off difficult to fight.

"Wait what?! Why?" Scarlett was enjoying her own company, she always did. It was only that on some nights where she was drunk or felt super lonely when bad memories would creep up in her mind again, would she let Kevin come over.

"You haven't been answering your phone!" James said. James was a friend's of Kevin and while Kevin didn't only bother Vivian about Scarlett, he also called James about the whereabouts of Scarlett- Vivian had her favorites, and her favorite was James. He spent most of his time in their apartment, so he was well aware of the women's routine in the flat.

When Scarlett asked why it was James and she should dump him, Vivian would always come up with the same answer, "I can't, the boy's gifted- he does this thing with his tongue that non of them can do!"

Scarlett furrowed her brows and lifted herself up using her elbows for support, "it hasn't even rung once."

Scarlett shoved James off of her leg with her other free feet and crawled towards her bag that she threw beside the sofa. Her hands dug in her bag but found no sight of her phone. Panicking slightly, she removed all contents from her bag to the floor and found nothing while James and Vivian watched closely.

"That's weird, my phone isn't here...I swear I remember putting it in my bag."

"Relax, you probably forgot it in the joint." Vivian drank the glass of water and slammed it on the wooden table only to eye her boyfriend, a mischievous smirk grew on her face, "c'mon baby, we can do that thing you like."

James was pulled up from the sofa and was tugged towards Vivian. Excitement etched all over his face. And in his pants.

Scarlett furrowed her brows before calling out to the two who were already on their way to Vivian's room, "hey would you mind not fucking and moaning so loud?! My headphones' is broken!"

But the only reply back was a slam of Vivian's door and the lock turning. Before Scarlett could throw herself back on the sofa and continue to enjoy her movie, there was a knock on the door.

She groaned in agony as she made her way to the door, leaning on the wall lazily.

"Who is it?" Scarlett knew exactly who it was, but she only asked to enjoy the last second before seeing his face.

"It's me, Kevin. Open up." She savored her last second and unlocked the door, sliding the lock and opened the brown door.

Kevin didn't waste anytime- he shoved himself inside and slammed the door close, placing his hands on each side of Scarlett to surround her, "why aren't you answering your phone? Is everything okay?"

Scarlett rolled her eyes before replying flatly, "sorry boss, I guess I left it at work." Scarlett crawled under his arm to escape him but it only made him wrap his arm around her waist to carry her and drop her on his lap on the sofa.

"What're you doing, Kevin?" Scarlett said unamused by his swift action. Her butt rested on his crotch and she knew exactly what he was up to.

Kevin pushed down on her chest to lay her back down on his chest, sneaking his cold hand in her blouse. His other hand though laid gently on her neck, his thumb rubbing a patch of skin that made Scarlett curl her toes- in anger or pleasure, she didn't know.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Kevin said in her ear as he kissed her neck. Scarlett's eyes however, traveled to the window only to see a subtle figure that made her jolt slightly. Kevin thought that Scarlett jolted from the kisses he placed on her neck and it only encouraged him to bite her skin and snake his hand up to her breast. But in a blink of an eye, the figure was gone, confusing Scarlett even more.

A glass breaking and a low groan erupted from the room in the hallway, made Scarlett roll her eyes and Kevin clutching tighter on her waist, forgetting about all the moves he planned to preform, "what was that?"

"That? Oh that's just Vivian and James. Fucking their brains out." Scarlett twisted herself on Kevin's crotch to face him, but the innocent action almost threw the man into a frenzy as his hand squeezed her thigh.

"See? Why can't we do that? I mean- they fuck everyday and we've fucked like what? Zero times?" Kevin complained and to Scarlett, he looked like a teenage boy who refused to wear a condom.

"Look here, Kev. You don't excite me-" Kevin's brows knitted in confusion as he blinked several times, dumbfounded, "if you don't excite me...imagine what sex would be like. You're probably gonna think you're doing so well because of my fake moans that'll encourage you to hit the wrong spots."

Scarlett tilted her head slightly, continuing, "it's gonna suck. I don't want to fake it...plus, it'll only boost your ego more than it should."

With a simple shrug of her shoulders, Kevin couldn't formulate a proper sentence in his head to answer the woman who had her thighs wrapped around his waist. Instead of thinking, he stayed silent.

Scarlett smiled slightly before she spoke, "so...do you wanna cuddle on the sofa or do you want to leave?"