Chapter 28

(Kiera's POV)

"How many times are you gonna say you don't wanna talk...when do you wanna talk?" Carl said.

"When I'm ready." I said.

Carls been bothering me a lot lately. I'm just not in the mood to do anything. I'm sorry but I just can't take this world anymore. Rick stopped the car.

"Alright it's getting late. Were gonna rest here." Rick said.

Good I need to rest. I literally pushed Carl away from me and laid down. He had me a weird look but I don't care I needed rest and needed him to leave me alone for a while.

(Carls POV)

I can't believe her. I know what just happened to her but still, she's being a bitch. What did I do? Nothing!

I went to the front seat where Daryl was. He was on watch. I couldn't go to sleep though. Kiera just broke up with me and now I'm alone. She's being a total bitch and we could never be more far apart.

(Kiera's POV)

I couldn't go to sleep. I saw that Rick was asleep but Carl was still up. I waited for two hours and finally he was out. I snuck out of the car and made sure Daryl didn't see me.

I started walking down the street. Then someone grabbed my hand. I turned around. Shit.

(Ricks POV)

I couldn't sleep. I don't know how long we'll be on the road. Nebraska I pretty far from where we are according to the map. Maybe we should go there. I mean, why not just find a place close to here? The shore?

I don't know, we need a home a place to stay for the rest if our lives. A place where Carl Kiera Taylor and Judith can grow up and live a happy life. They need that. We can't just keep running.

~Alright theirs something big happening next but first I have to make the calm before the storm.

~please comment below what you think and don't forget to vote!😃