:Entry 5:

-Date: May 13th-

Mia and Koby comes back home without their parents asking them where they had been they walk to Mia's room. Mia gets out a bag and starts to pack clothes.

"Mia...are we really..." Koby asks.
"Of course! We have to Koby. Our parents lied to us about what is really outside. We need to learn what happened to Ethan, Sane, Hunter and the others. I want to know...don't you?" Mia asks.
"Well of course but isn't there another way? We need to figure out how to get out of the house first." Koby says.
"Soo.... you're coming with?" Mia looks happy.
"Mia I don't want you hurt. You're my big sister...I love you." Koby says.
"Koby...I love you too." Mia says and puts down her bag. She walks over to Koby and kisses the top of his head, with help from a chair.
"I'm terrified of the outside, Mia." Koby says and hugs his sister.
"Koby, no need to worry. You have us with you." Mia smiles and hugs back.

After Koby and Mia packed their bags they waited by Mia's window.

"Does Luke come through your window a lot?" Koby asks.
"Not a lot. Only a few times." Mia smiles.
"What do you two?!" Koby asks with a confused yet slightly angry face.
"We chat and he tells me about his parents." Mia says.
"His parents?" Koby asks. "Doesn't he dislike his father or mother?"
"His father. Mister Soul kept the documents in his house and told Luke not to go on there. Remember?" Mia says.
"Oh yeah. What about his mom? His mom and our mom are best friends." Koby says.
"Don't know...he doesn't talk about his mom." Mia says and looks at Koby.
"Oh..." Koby looks shocked. Soon Luke knocks on the window and Mia opens the window.
"Sup babe." Luke jokes. "How ya doing?"
"Shut up, Luke." Isabel says and smiles at Koby. "Hey Koby." Koby starts blushing and smiles back.
"H-hey Isabel." Koby stutters.
"Come on! Lets get out of here before our parents notices us gone." Luke says. They nod and climb through the window.
"Hurry up." Koby says to Mia as she closes the window back then they run.
"HERE WE COME OUTSIDE WORLD!" Mia and Isabel yells.

-Date: May 14th-

A beautiful morning, birds was signing and the houses stood quiet...until one woman screamed.

"ASTRA?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" Ryan jumps from the bed and runs to his wife, who's standing in front of their children's rooms. "No...where are they?!" Now it's Ryan turn to scream.
"WHERE ARE MY BABIES?!" She screams.

"WHERE IS MY BABY?!" Astra and Ryan soon hear their neighbors scream. Nikki and Maddy. The parents run outside to greet each other.
"WHERE ARE OUR CHILDREN?!" The three mother's scream. While the three father's try to calm their wives.
"You don't think..." Ryan suddenly thought.
"My office..." Soul looks at Ryan.
"They found out." Nikki says.
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP." Elliot screams out of his house window.
"Sorry." They all say. "WAIT ELLIOT!"
"Crap." Elliot says and hides inside of his house while his son walks outside from the front door.
"James!" The females yell.
"TOBY! DONT SELL OUT YOUR DAD!" Elliot was heard.
"Whatever." James Toby was his name, he sighs and walks to school with his cousin and her boyfriend.
"ELLIOT." They yell again.

While the parents try to get Elliot to tell them what they wanted, the four teens stood by a broken metal door.

"Ready?" Mia asks. They nod and Luke and Koby moves the metal door for them. Once they were in Luke and Koby closes it back. Closing off the way back inside.