:Entry 6:

-Date: May 14th-

"No one said we was bullet proof, but once we died...we thought we never would be able to come back. My family is living a new life without me, they seem to be happy with their children and partners. I hope to see them one say...at least...for a second." The unknown man says to his friends. They nod in agreement. They lived outside the walls of Collingwood, in a small village where there lived many people who survived but didn't want to leave home. It was called Blackmoon Park, the old park that was there was remade for the children that was there.
"The people we once knew probably hopes for us to never return because of what happened." A woman tells the man.
"They won't want to see us? Because we're monsters?" Another man says and holds onto his wife, who's just as a monster as he was. One of the men stood by a tree, seeming to be starting at the other tree.
"You don't need to stand. You can sit with us." The first man says.
"Unable to see and talk...poor man." A woman says.

Off by himself stood a man who wore black jacket and pants, trying to hide. Beside him was a younger guy, who stood watching with him.

"Never in my life...would I think I'd see them again." The older man says.
"Friends of yours?" The younger one asks.
"No...they were friends of a girls I knew. They technically didn't trust me...not even my wolf." The older one looks by his feet to see a yellow snake.
"A wolf? Who was this girl?" The boy asks.
"I'll tell you another day..." The man smiles only making the other frown.

-Back in Collingwood.-

Elliot sighed as he lied to his friends. Walking into his vet clinic. A very old wolf walks up to Elliot with an old owl on the wolf's head.

"Kiba? Hey...why are you up?" Elliot rubs the dogs head. "Still miss Brandon?" The wolf seemed to nod. "I know I'm sorry Kiba, but he wanted to stay outside...no telling what he's doing out there..."