:Entry 13:

-Date: May 16th-

Unknown sat with Brandon at a table, both not talking or looking at each other.

"Remember to clean the house today, Unknown." Brandon says, calling Unknown by his nickname.
"Okay." Unknown mumbled. Brandon had gotten up and left to work on something in the park, leaving Unknown to get the house they lived in together. "Always leaving me to clean..." Unknown sighs and thinks about his childhood.

-Unknown's childhood-

A new born baby boy laid in his mother's arms. She smiles down at the baby and hugs the baby close. The single mother smiles as the black haired boy smiles back. The mother told a nurse about the boys father, a dead beat that went with a blonde hair girl. The father was never seen again.

By age 10 the boy and his mother talked to a man, a man the boy knew as Brandon. Brandon took the child as his own, but when the boy turned 13 his mother fell sick. A deadly sickness that wasn't able to be cured. She died. The boy was then taken in by Brandon.

By age 15 the boy had lost all emotions, he had forgotten how to love or to have fun. He would visit his mother's grave every week.

'Rip Kaley'

Unknown walked to the grave. He smiles lightly at the letters. He held a letter from her, one she had wrote him before she died. He reads it once more before placing it back in his pocket.

'Liam Reiner. I love you'