17

You wait near an entrance. You see the ink form around you. He's close,you get the axe and bat ready. You see his inky build walk past you. Once his back is towards you, you swing hitting the ink demon on his head.

You jump back and start running through the hallway the demon after you. You jump down the stairs and stop waiting for Bendy. He stops at the top of the stairs.'This is just like bullfighting' you think smirking getting your axe ready.

You close your eyes and flip your h/c hair. You open your eyes and look at the demon. Your arm stretches out. The demon starts running towards you. As he gets closer to you, you step aside,hitting him in his back. He runs into the wall,he pushes himself off the wall."Come at me,Bendy." you smirk at the demon. He starts walking through the wall."You'll regret it Y/n, Listening to her". His last words as he enters the wall.

You make your way to Alice's room thinking about what Bendy said, you shake it off. Henry is waiting for you. He wipes the ink off your forehead. As you press the box. Alice starts speaking she sounds scared. It starts to make you worry.

"Those disgusting wretches have wondered my halls, have been left unchecked." You hear footsteps and some searchers start showing up."They're trying to drag me back to the darkness! Don't let them take your angel. You snarl ,hitting the nearest searcher,it melts back into ink.'I won't let them touch her' you think."Purge them one by one! Smash them into puddles! Kill them! You run towards the butcher gang, dodging the searchers.

You growl as you hit Piper in his head.  Ink spraying all around. You hit all three of them and they fall. You jump over them and call out to Henry: "Uncle, I'll take the gang and finish them. Get rid of the searchers". You ran before you could hear Henry's answer.

Piper, Striker, and Fisher start following you up the stairs and I to the hallways. You strike fisher first hit the creature as many times as you can. You give a small smirk as he falls to the ground.

Striker goes to attack you, hitting you once. You swing around hitting his head like a baseball. Your smirk gets wider as you hit him. Piper is the last one to attack. He got two hits in,your smirk widens some more as you slam your bat down hitting him directly. As he falls some ink gets on your face.

You hear more footsteps and another batch of the gang come to you. You take them down with breaking a sweat. You through yourself on the ground taking a breath. The angel starts speaking again."So quiet. Like a welcoming grave. I like the silence, don't you?" She sounds calm,you make your way back to her.

Howdy, this chapter was alright. But as you can see this studio is making you go insane. Next chapter your gonna love what I have in store. Ciao