30

Bendy grunts as he was slammed against the wall. He begins to stand up only to be kneed in the stomach on the wall. His arms are pined he struggles to move.

The monster growls in his face. He presses his back against the wall and begins to enter the wall. The monster begins to pull Bendy back out of the wall. Bendy tries to fight off the monster. He just isn't stronger than the monster.

The monster leans closer to his face and growls. Bendy leans back and hits the monster square in the face. It lets go and falls down. He sees the ink begins to drip from its body. The leaks through the floor and Y/n is sitting in its place. She looks at him and knocks out.

He fades into the wall.

Wally

Wally dashes through the music department. Phasing through walls until he finds Bendy. The monster is sitting down. He looks up at Wally and pats the seat beside him. Wally sits down. An awkward silence sits between them.

Bendy voice cuts through the silence. He raises his head and turns to look at Wally."I'd say I know who you are looking for". Wally raises an eyebrow at him."Joey" Wally nods."Do you know where he is"?

Bendy nods and leans closer towards his ear. He whispers in his ear and leans back. Wally nods and stands up. He starts walking through the walls until he sees the elevator. He presses the button and it ascends up.

Y/n
"I will leave and you will have control back". You hear a voice say before you see the ceiling of a room. You feel ink dripping down your face and you see a blurred version of the ink Bendy. You feel lightheaded and you black out.

Alice and Sammy

Sammy sits the box down on the ground. He sighs and looks around the room. He doesn't see Henry or Norman. He sits down at a table in the room and puts his head in his hands.

Alice puts her box down on top of his box. She then sits down at the same table as Sammy. She puts her hands in her lap. Alice stares at Sammy. He starts becoming frustrated at her.

"WHAT"
Sammy slams his hands down on the table and yells at the female in front of him. She jumps back and gulps. Sammy sees her tense shoulder and breathes deeply.

"What". He says quieter. Her shoulder are still tense but she still answers him."I'm sorry".

He scoffs and crosses his arms and looks at her."Your sorry?! After all this"! Sammy leans back and snarls at her.

"It was You who got everyone in this mess.
It was You who changed everyone into these inky monsters".

He stops and stands up,pushing the chair back.

"It was You who destroyed Y/n".

Alice gasps and starts smirking. She nods and stands up."Yes I did change her and everyone else". Sammy shakes his head.

"No, No you didn't change her you killed her. That thing back there was not Y/n".

"Yes it was, it was a perfect version of her".

Sammy growls and grabs the table instead of hitting the woman in front of him. He walks towards the boxes he places Alice down and picks his box up. He walks out the room.