23

You sit at a table playing cards with some of the ink creatures." Can't believe that I'm someone's puppet. Not just Alice or Bendy, but even Henry might not be honest with why we are here."

"I have no idea what Bendy wants,'Alice needs to be perfect. And i have no idea what Henry is doing. So staying on the first two good sides is gonna be hard. But that what  I have to get my freedom back".

If i"--- a tap on your shoulder brings you back to reality. Looking at the ink creatures at the table, you blink in confusion. The Edgar reject in front of you gestures to your cards. You look at your cards and place them on the table."Royal Flush" you state taking a deep breath. The rejects playing all groan.

Standing up you stretch your arms. Pushing your chair in, you signal for someone to take your place."I'll drop this round. You guys can continue though".

You walk towards the door. About to open it, a searcher pulls your pant leg. Looking down you shrug and open the door. The searcher crosses its arms. You scoff, " Don't worry Mom, I'll be back soon".

The searcher does a sigh like gestures and signals for another searcher towards you. The second searcher comes towards you carrying your bat. You grab the bat putting it on your shoulder. Waving over your shoulder, you continue walking. You start whistling a little tune. The lighter side of hell~

--

You stop whistling as you finally check your surroundings. Gulping you peek around a corner and see the elevator. Laughing you run towards the elevator, opening it you enter.

You look at the buttons. If you remember correctly it dropped to level S. You press level S and continue whistling. When the elevator opens up, you walk out seeing the blood on the floor from your arm.

Continue walking you find a door. Opening it you, find a bunch of stairs. Sighing you start to walk down the stairs.

--
Taking a deep breath, you walk down the last few remaining steps. Seeing ink on the last steps, confusion writes its way on your face. Opening the door, you see ink dripping out of the ceiling.

Walking into the room, you close the door quietly. You walk deeper into the room. There is an elevator waiting to go down. It is already open, like it was waiting for you. Sucking in a deep breath you enter it.

It starts to take you down. Putting the bat down, you lean on it. Hearing her voice you fall.

"Well, Well, Well it's not that hard to catch a bear cub".

"Just great, why was it her and not him". you think standing up.