Chapter 10: Goal Settings

Erza's Pov:

Everyone stared at me as if I have completely lost my mind.

"What?" I asked them.

"Can you honestly be serious can you?" Lucy asked.

"Have you forgotten what she did to use?" Gray asked.

"If you don't like it she's our only hope to getting home because can't." I said.

"She tried to kill me!" Lucy asked.

"Maybe she changed, a little." Lily said.

"Yeah right." Natsu said sarcastically.

"Can you guys try to at least have some hope." I plead.

"Well, we could try at least but let's not get our hopes up too much though." Lily said.

"Can someone fill me in on what's going on here?" Jellal asked confused.

"We're going to talk to Erza's counterpart." Gray answered him.

"And what's so bad about that?" He asked.

"She's an evil bitch." Lily said.

"Lily!!" I shouted.

"Well, it's true no denying." He defended himself.

"She seemed okay when she was helping her Mystogan san. She was worried and gentle with him maybe she could help us." Wendy said.

"Let's just go find her and see what she can do." I said.

We all sighed and gave up and looked back at Mystogan who was sleeping quietly on his bed. I wonder what happened though all those seven years what happened to him?

Lily jumped on the bed and tucked him in and looked at his pale face.

"Oh my prince, what have they done to you?" He asked his unconscious prince.

We all walked out and headed down to the battlegrounds where we thought she would be.

"Is this where she'll be?" I asked Lily.

"This is where she'll always be when she isn't busy, training." He replied.

"I wonder what she'll be like." Jellal said.

"She's just like Erza, just evil." Lucy said.

"She's not really evil just misguided." I defended her.

"She tried to kill us!!" She yelled.

"Well, she was under orders we don't know exactly what happened." I said.

"Well, she was under orders but she loves killing. She's always so willing when it comes to dirtying her hands but she takes no bullshit to anyone." Lily said.

"But you are under orders to." I said.

"That was when I realized what was right and what was wrong that I was banished from my country and that I was out for revenge." Lily said.

"The past is in the past you can't change it." I claimed.

We soon which the training grounds. And notice that would Targus everywhere not to mention bows and arrows as well as guns. Swords and spears scattered around the stonewalls. In my opinion it looked like it murder scene.

We all looked around and couldn't stop find her not to mention he should be easy to fine. Since she has scarlet hair just like me but where is she?

"Any sign of her?" Natsu asked.

"No." I said.

"Where could she be? If she's not training where is she?" I asked.

"Captains quarters maybe." Lily said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"It's in a private area of the kingdom." Lily said.

"We are never going to go home at the rate we're going!" Lucy complained.

"Let's not give up hope so easily." I said being confident.

We are headed towards the captains quarters only for us to hear "that's not amazing!"

A question mark appeared over our heads.

We all poked in and saw what was happening.

We saw a purple haired man in white with a streak of white in his hair Who appeared to be talking to a man with blond hair and pink all amor.

We then took realized it was Hughes and Sugarboy and noticed that they looked older and didn't look like they changed.

"Hmmm, what's wrong Hughes?" Sugarboy asked.

"Our king is getting worse!" He cried out.

Sugarboy had a expression.

"I'm aware." He whispered.

"We need to cheer him up to get him out of his depression state." He claimed.

"Keep your voice down nobody needs to know what's happening with the king."

"But if I don't do something soon he will die!! I don't want him to die. Without him we wouldn't be here today we owe everything to him. Maybe, a pet will cheer him up." He suggested.

"A pet?" He asked.

"A black cat like Commander Lily!" He suggested.

"You know he doesn't like to talk about that." Sugarboy said.

"Why cause he thinks he's dead?" He asked.

"We aren't supposed to speak of Earthland to him. His memory was already wiped clean cause the council." He said.

"Well, why don't we go to Earthland and see if his there. We created a device already. His majesty taught us how to create lacrima." He said.

"The council forbid it. They won't let anyone use that's why his memory was wiped in the first place because his Majesty wants to return there to see them, but they for bid him from doing so, and you know we are for bidden to tell him about it so we must keep our mouth shut for the time being."

"But if we tell him maybe that will help him get out of his depression state, he needs to be happy again and smile and people especially Erza." He said.

"We can't, you know what if he were to find out about them again, who knows what will happen next time I know it's hard but we need to keep my hopes up and stay silent about it maybe something will turn up." He hoped.

"You're right it will be an amazing adventure." Hughes claimed.

"Can you stop saying the word amazing?" He asksd nicely.

"Sorry, it's a force of habit." He apologized.

We are staring at one another as we would ease dropping on them so that's what's going on.

"So, Mystogan created a device that leads to another dimension such as Earthland." I said.

"Council wiped his memory?" Wendy asked sad.

"It appears so." I said.

"Well we know we need to do." Natsu said as he punched his other hand and it lit up into flames.

"What?" We looked questioned.

"We need to get Mystogan his memory back." Natsu shouted.

We all looked at each other and we all nodded we have a new goal we will return his memories to him.

He will remember that you all his friends.

To be continued: