Chapter 15: Morning Awake Up Call

Lucy's Pov:

I woke up from the sun shining bright upon my face. I moaned and gently placed my hand over my eyes to cover up from the sun.

"It's morning already." I stretched my arms and heard several bones creaking. I rubbed my eyes and got the sleep out of them, then heard the disturbing noises of snoring coming from everyone but mostly Natsu and Gray.

Mystogan should have regained all his memories and should be able to take us all home today.

I really need to get back home. My rent is going to be due so!! The landlord is going to kill me!

I sighed though. There's nothing to worry about cause we will be going home today. I remove the covers off me and got dressed. Everyone was still knocked out cold except for Lily who just got up.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him.

"Kind of. I'm worried about my Prince. I hope he's okay." He replied.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's fine. Mystogan has the Fairy Tail spirit within him. He doesn't back out of anything and he is a fighter. He doesn't give up that easily." The master said.

"Gramps your up!" I smiled.

"I know that everything will be alright." He said with confidence.

All three of us smiled, however someone barged in the door and it was Knightwalker holding a trumpet.

"Knightwalker what are you doing here, with that?" I silently yelled as I pointed to the trumpet.

"Ssh! This is how we wake up soldiers in the army."

From the silence came a loud trumpet that woke everyone up and they all heard their ears and screams. Mostly Natsu was screaming.

"Could you turn that down a little!?" Natsu yelled.

Knightwalker stopped and cleared her throat and yelled out. "King Jellal requests your presents in the throne room so get up!!" She yelled and then slightly coughed.

"Mystogan asked you to awake us up like that?" Gray asked her.

"No, he just told me to get you all up nicely and escort you to the throne room. It was an order." She replied.

"That wasn't nicely!!" We all yelled.

"I know. I just felt like doing that." She laughed.

"You ruined my dream of flowing into strawberry cheesecake heaven! It was the mostly Beautifulest thing in the world!" Erza said as she eyes were shining from strawberries.

"Ew, gross! How can you eat that shit?!" Knightwalker said with disgusted in her voice.

All you could hear in the room was Erza gasping as she ran out of bed and head butted Knightwalker.

"How dare you say such thing of the most beautifulest thing in the world!!! What is wrong with you?!?" Erza yelled.

"I despise all sweets!! It's just like a eating a plate of sugar! It also gives you diabetes! Eat healthy for his majesty sake! Dear lord, how is it that you aren't a fatty!?" Knightwalker yelled out.

"Oh well, I'm sorry 'Miss I'm on a diet', geez no wonder why your so sour!!"

"Oh, I may be sour on the outside but on the inside I'm all tender and sweet, and with a dash of honey." She laughed.

Erza jaw dropped and some of us laughed as some were shocked.

"Okay," Jellal coughed getting everyone's attention, "lets all get dress and head over to the throne room." He suggested.

"Ohh yeah, his majesty's counterpart. My king is dying to meet you." Knightwalker smirked.

"Me? Why?" Jellal asked confused.

"Well, you're his counterpart. He's know so much about you. You're the reason why he always hid his face from everyone in Earthland." She announced.

"All great! His going to properly punch me or something to that effect!" Jellal said sarcastically.

"Relax, his majesty won't go on violence mode unless it's absolutely necessarily. He absolutely hates violence, which makes me always wonder how he deals with me half the time." She joked.

"So, Mystogan isn't mad at us?" Natsu asked.

"Why would he be?" Knightwalker asked him.

"Well," Natsu began to sweat as he played with his thumbs, "well last night I got hungry and went into the kitchen and kind of made a mess of the fridge and the floor." Natsu laughed nervously.

All of us sweat dropped.

"That's where you were last night!? I was wondering where you sneak off to!!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry I was hungry!!" Natsu cried out.

"Oh I was wondering why the chef was crying hysterically this morning, but now that you mention that his majesty hasn't eaten yet due to that. He might be slightly cranky." Knightwalker laughed.

Fear struck Natsu like a bolt of lightning, and it wasn't from Laxus.

"Ohh no!! His going to cut my head off!!" Natsu yelled as he panicked in fear.

"Relax he doesn't cut anyone's head off unless it's necessary." Knightwalker said as she was began to walk out of the room. Since half of us were ready.

"Ohh what a relief." Natsu laughed.

"Unless his really hungry." She commented making Natsu fear again.

Finally we were all dressed and on our way to the throne room.

"So, did he say anything after he got his memory?" Lily asked her.

"Yes, but I'll tell you later." She leaned close to his ear and whispered to him. "It's personal."

"Okay."

"Now I get to finally us him how many women he sleeps with each night." Laxus said.

We all looked at him with disgusted.

"Please don't.." We all begged.

We are now at the giant doors of the throne room. Finally we get to see Mystogan for real and get to go home. Earthland is calling us home.

To Be Continued:

Well, sorry about the long wait. I'll try to make it up for you guys.

Thank you for reading!!