2- Recess

Cameron's POV

(At recess)

I hung out with Taylor, Hayes came along. "Hey." He greeted us, "Sup." Taylor and I replied. I looked around the crowd of kids and saw her, Brea. She was gorgeous. Her hair was an amazing blonde. I've had a crush on her since 7th grade. She probably didn't even know I existed though. Brea was hanging around and talking with some brunette who I didn't know, probably a new kid.

Nash's POV

Lea and I walked out from our home-room detention. "Hey trouble makers." Taylor greeted us. He, Hayes and Cam were waiting for us. Yes Hayes hangs out with us. Taylor had the biggest crush on Lea, but she couldn't see it. Lea liked him back but he didn't think so. They had so much sexual tension it wasn't funny. "Hey guys." Lea said smiling. "Hey." Cam greeted her. "My parents have people staying for the week, can I crash at one of your houses and do my 'Let it go' cover?" Lea asked. She was a pretty famous YouTuber because she did amazing covers. She had about 350k subscribers. "You can stay at our place." Hayes offered, "Skylynn loves it when your over." He continued, he was my little bro. "Do you reckon that Kailtyn girl was hot?" I asked Lea, "You should totally ask her out." She replied smirking and shoving my shoulder. I shoved her back playfully, "Totally." I replied. "What are you guys talking about?" Hayes asked, "Go hang out with your friends." I said pushing his face away. "Fine." He said before heading off to his friends, "Nash has a crush on the new girl." Lea smirked after he left. "Who is she?" Taylor asked, "She's in our English class. The one hanging out with Brea." She said before elbowing Cameron at the mention of his crush. Cam had a massive crush on Brea. "So that's who she's hanging out with." Cameron stated.

"Ugh! We have Science next!" Taylor sighed, "Ugh!" Lea replied. "I have..." I began to look at my schedule. "Yes!" I cheered, "We have Drama." I informed Cameron. "I hate you!" Lea stated glaring at me. I smirked at her when she shoved me playfully. "Don't be suck a buttnugget!" Lea said furrowing her eyebrows. "Buttnugget?" Cam asked as Taylor burst out in laughter, "Yes, buttnugget." She replied. "What's a buttnugget?" Taylor asked in-between fits of laughter, "You don't want to know." Lea mumbled. "Buttnugget." I repeated, it was an inside joke between Lea and I. We were at my place one day when she called me a buttnugget, it became something we always called each other.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading my story. I know that I have made heaps of mistakes but oh well. Thanks to Kaitlyn for being such a buttnugget and nagging me so that I update. I hope you enjoyed this incredably short chapter.

Thanks buttnuggets

Maddie