3- After school

(After school)

Nash's POV

Lea texted me to tell me she would be here soon. She was caring over her guitar, so she was taking longer than usual. I offered to help her but she claimed that she was stronger than I was. The doorbell rang, it was probably Lea. I ran downstairs to get it, closely followed by Hayes. "Piss off, Hayes!" I yelled at him then I jumped over the rail. I sprinted to the door shoving Hayes back up the stairs. Hayes had a massive crush on Lea. I opened the door and let her in, "About time!" She said puling her guitar in after her. I took her bag off her shoulder and put in on the couch. She put her guitar on the couch and sat down next to it. Hayes sprinted down the stairs. "Hey Lea." He said, flipping his hair. "Hi." She said smiling.

After a while she got bored so she stood up and grabbed her guitar off the couch. She began to play 'She looks so perfect', "Lea!" Skylynn yelled from the kitchen. Skylynn came running in, she ran straight to Lea. Lea picked her up and hugged her. "Let's go grab something to eat." I said before going to grab Skylynn, "No! Go away Nash!" She screamed shoving me away. Ouch. We made our way to the kitchen, we had nothing in the pantry. "We got nothing." I said, "Let's get pizza." Lea suggested. "Yeah, pizza!" Hayes and Skylynn cheered. "Pizza for dinner!" Lea cheered. My parents were going out for dinner so we had to sort out dinner. "Hayes?" Lea asked, "Yeah?" He said a moment later. "Will you do the honour of calling the pizza place?" She said. "Yup." He said straight away before running off. "What should we do?" Lea asked, "Movie!" Skylynn yelled. "Which one?" I asked, "Frozen!" Skylynn yelled. "Yes!" Lea said smirking, "Fine." I sighed.

I put the movie in the DVD player and sat down next to Lea. "Best. Movie. Ever." Lea whispered in my ear knowing I hated it, "Ugh. I'm so sick of hearing these songs." I sighed. Hayes came downstairs after ordering the pizzas, "Frozen, again?" Hayes asked. "Youngest picks." I said, Hayes was obviously sick of it as well. "You guys need to suck it up because Skylynn chose." Lea said folding her arms over her chest, "By Skylynn you mean you." I smirked. Lea stuck her tongue out and smirked back at me. "Shut up and let me listen to 'Frozen'." Skylynn yelled, "Jeeze guys." Lea said before throwing a pillow at us.

Half way through the song 'For the first time forever' the pizza arrived. "Get the door!" Lea hissed at me, "Okay, okay." I sighed getting up. I got the pizza and paid the guy then went back into the living room. Lea immediately snatched one of the boxes off of me and began to eat one of the slices. "Pig." I smirked at her, "Butt-trumpet!" She retorted. I smirked at her, it was another thing she said. "Shut up!" Skylynn yelled, "Okay, okay." Lea sighed smirking. Skylynn soon fell asleep on Lea's shoulder, "Night sweet." Lea said picking Skylynn up and taking her upstairs. "I love how she is with Skylynn." Hayes told me, "Stop swooning." I smirked shoving him slightly. "Shut up!" Lea shrieked jumping over the railing on the stairs, she landed and sprinted to the couch. 'Let it go' was just about to start and it was no secret that it was her favourite song, she put her hand over both of our mouths and shoved us. "You guys can't talk!" She whispered before cuddling up to my side.

A/N: Thanks for all the reads! Yes, yes I did say butt-trumpet... Thanks for all of the comments, I know that they're really short chapters but I can't really think of things to write so theese are just small spirts of chapter.

Thanks Buttnuggets!