One Direction are Vampires and they Bit Me

Tari's P.O.V

"Ring,Ring" my alarm was ringing. It was time to go to school. I got up and took a quick shower. I was going to where black boots with booty shorts and a small shirt that went all the way to my boobs. I grabbed my car keys and I kissed my mom goodbye. My dad died in a car accident 2 years ago.

"Bye mom see you later" I said.

"Ok but I won't be here later sorry" she said.

"Why"I said.

"Because I have to work late so you can invite friends over so you can have a party"she said.

"Ok"

I went outside and got into my car. I drove to school and the most popular boy in school was right behind my car. He had a girl in his car. I guess they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I got out of my car and walked into the school. When I saw a cute boy leaning on my locker. The boy had blonde hair. He was talking to a girl. I walked over there.

"Hey bi*ch get the fu*k off of my locker" I said.

"I am so sorry but do you know who I am" he said.

"No I do not know who you are. But I can talk to you when you get the fu*k off my locker"I said.

"Ok I will and my name is Niall"he said in a Irish accent. He got off my locker and I opened my locker. When I turned around Niall slapped me on my ass.

I was getting ready to hit Niall in the face when that boy from the parking lot caught my hand.

"Don't you dare hit him" the boy said.

"Well it is not my fault that he hit me in on ass ok bi*ch. Plus stay out of my business" I said turning around.

The boy from the parking lot was also cute. He had curly brown hair and green eyes.

"That's not my name. My name is Harry" he said in a brish accent.

"From One Direction" I asked.

"Duh"Niall said.

"Ok but I hate One Direction. One Direction are a**holes"I lied then I walked away.