Chapter 12:Dreams

Zayn's P.O.V 1 hour later

Mya and Tari came downstairs talking.

¨She did it. She finally fu*ked Harry¨ Mya said happily. Everyone was so happy. Tari rolled her eyes and sat down next to me on the couch. She had lots of emotions. They were all sad.

¨Tari are you okay¨ I said. She looked at me. She hesitated.

¨Yeah,yeah I am OK¨ she responded. She was not fine. She had lots of emotions. I fell to the ground. Tari wasn't even looking at me. I was groaning in pain. Liam ran by my side. He looked at Tari. He was reading her mind. Liam groaned and got out of her mind.

¨What have I told you Liam stay out of my mind¨ Tari said.

¨What is going Tari. Are you sure you are OK¨ Mya asked Tari.

¨YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨ Tari screamed. Harry came. She started to cry when she saw Harry. I was still on the floor groaning in pain and nobody was helping me.

Tari's P.O.V

When I saw Harry I cried even more. He grabbed my arm and he walked me to his room. We sat down on the bed.

¨Sweetheart what's wrong¨ he said. I looked at him and I turned my head back around.

¨I will tell you in the morning¨ I said. I crawled into Harry's bed and went to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

Tari was very beautiful when she sleeps. OMG she was so cute. I love her so much.

Mya's P.O.V

I laid down in Zayn's bed going to sleep after what had happened with Tari. Zayn came in. He laid down on the bed.

¨What is wrong baby¨ he said pinching my checks. I smiled.

¨Nothing. I was just wondering when Harry came Tari cried even more. Do you think it is about Harry¨ I said.

¨Maybe but I was reading her mind and she was so sad and she was thinking about Harry love. So it might be about him. Maybe¨ Zayn said.

¨We will find out in the morning. Tari is going to talk to all of us¨ I said.

¨OK well goodnight love¨ Zayn said. We both fell asleep.

*Dream*

I was sitting in the bed crying. A boy kidnapped me. He was going to rape me. All I was wishing was that Zayn would come and rescue me. The boy walked in. He was drunk.

¨Get your ass up and dance for me bi*ch¨ the boy said. There was a pole in front of me. Then I got up and started to swing on the pole. The boy told me to stop and he took off his pants and was fu*king me.

*End of Dream*

¨AHHHHHHHH¨ I screamed. Zayn woke up and looked at me. I was still screaming.

¨Baby it is okay. Calm down¨ Zayn said. I calmed down and put my head down on Zayn's chest. I started to cry as if the boy was trying to fu*k me again.

¨What is wrong? Why did you scream¨ Zayn asked me.

¨This boy in my dream h-h-he started to rape me. I was hoping and hoping you would come but y-y-y-y-you didn't¨ I said crying harder. Zayn was rubbing my back making me feel better.

¨It is okay. I love so much that will never ever happen to you. OK love¨ Zayn said. He wiped my tears and I nodded. He laid down and closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I put my head down but I didn't go to sleep. I looked up at the ceiling. I felt so much better with Zayn by my side. Then I finally went to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I didn't go to sleep I was thinking why did Tari cry when she saw me. It was 5:00. Tari was moving around. She kicked me off the bed.

¨Oh sh*t¨ I yelled rubbing my ass. Tari woke up rubbing her eyes.

¨Harry why are you on the floor¨ she yawned.

¨I don't know maybe it is because your feet kicked me off the bed¨ I said. She looked at the way she was positioned.

¨Oh sorry Harry¨ she said.

¨It is okay baby¨ I said getting in the bed. Tari yawned and went back to sleep. I went to sleep.

*Dream*

¨I fu*king hate you Harry. That was what I wanted to tell you bi*ch¨ Tari said. She hates me. Then why did she fu*k me. Then Tari grabbed a stake and stabbed me in my heart. I died.

*End of Dream*

It was morning. Tari was out of bed. I smelled something downstairs. I walked down there to find Tari cooking breakfast. Everyone ran from downstairs. Niall was the first one to his food.

¨FOOOOOOOOOOOD¨ Niall yelled eating it fast. Mya came downstairs and knocked me over.

¨Damn Mya you knocked me over¨ I said. She looked at me ate her food. Tari handed me my plate and I sat down at the table. Tari made her plate and sat down next to me. She ate like she never ate before.

¨So what did you what to tell us¨ I said.

¨What are you talking about¨ she asked confused. Mya, Zayn, Louis, and Niall looked at her.

¨Remember you told me that you would tell me in the morning why you were crying¨ I said.

¨Oh right I forgot. The reason I was crying because-¨ she didn't finish her sentence because she got up and ran to the bathroom.

Tari's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom. I was throwing up. Harry came.

¨Baby are you OK¨ he asked. Everyone came to see if i was alright.

¨Yeah yeah¨ I said throwing up again.

¨Do you want us to go¨ Mya asked.

¨Yeah. I need to be alone¨ I said. Everyone left and I got up to get a pregnancy test. When it was finish. I almost passed out. I am pregnant. How I am suppose to tell Harry.