Chapter 18: I Do

Hey guys I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while. My internet went down and I couldn't update. I hope you aren't mad at me. If you are you can tell me. I won't be sad. Well that's enough about me. Let's get to the story.

Harry's P.O.V(4 weeks later)

Tari been pregnant with my baby for about 30 weeks now. I hope I am a good dad. I am pretty scared. Tomorrow is the wedding. Tari and I are going to be husband and wife. Tari walked in. Her stomach was huge.

"Harry I am hungry. I smell blood and I really want to drink it" she complained.

"How about I make you a sandwich" I asked. She nodded her head. She went to the couch and turned on the TV. I brought the sandwich to her. She ate it quickly.

"Thanks" she responded. I laid down on the couch with her to comfort her. She snuggled her head on my chest. She fell asleep a few minutes later. Niall came in.

"Hey dude" he said.

"Hey Nialler" I responded.

"Let's go eat" he said licking his lips. Niall is the greedy one in the group.

"I have to stay here with Tari" I said.

"Of course" Niall responded. Niall walked out the door. I grabbed Tari and ran upstairs. I put her in the bed. Tommorow is a full day. We have a full day ahead of us.

Tari's P.O.V(Next Day)

I woke up. Harry and I are getting married. I forgot. Harry was still asleep. I got up and rubbed my stomach. I took a shower. My stomach is huge. I took my shower and calmed down so I won't go into labor. The baby is do today. I put my clothes on. Harry was up changing.

"You hungary" Harry asked. I nodded my head. "Come on" We went downstairs to see everyone awake. Harry got me something to eat and I ate it.

"What time the wedding" Mya asked.