Chapter 10: Missing

Harry's P.O.V

Tari was crying and crying. I wish I could help her. Then she got up and left. Liam got up and covered Leo up.

Tari's P.O.V

I was running and running. Both of my parent are dead. I am alone. I went into a forest and sat down on a rock and cried. Then I heard a twig snap. I looked up. It was Harry.

¨Why did you follow me¨I asked Harry.

¨I just wanted to make sure you are OK. I am sorry about your mom and dad. Do you want to stay with him for a while¨ Harry asked. Instead of responding him I got up and kissed him. It was a sudden move. Harry grabbed my waist and he pulled me into him I grabbed his neck.

Harry started to move his hand up my shirt. I stopped kissing him.

¨What are you doing¨I said angrily. My eyes turned red.

¨Sorry I just got in. Are you mad¨ Harry said sadly. My eyes turned back to their normal color. Blue.

¨Yeah I guess so¨ I said smiling.

¨Well I have to go see you later¨ Harry said.

¨Yeah bye Harry¨ I responded. When Harry left I left. I was going to a far away place where I could kill myself. I wanted to be with my parents. I missed them so much. I ran away. I went to a place where there is no vampires. I wanted to enjoy my last day here.

Liam's P.O.V

Harry came in.

¨Hey do you know where Tari is¨ I asked.

¨Yeah she was in the woods crying why¨Harry asked. My fangs came out and my eyes turned red. Harry backed up a little bit. I sigh.

¨Her parents are dead Harry. Come back to reality. She is going to kill herself Harry because she wants to be with her mom and dad¨ I said.

¨Oh. I am so dumb¨ he said. I shook my head. Then Harry and I ran out the door.

Tari's P.O.V

I smelted lots and lots of blood. I didn't want to kill anybody. But I was so hungry. My eyes turned red and my fangs popped out of my mouth. I was just hoping that none of the boys know I am missing. A boy walked into an alley with a bag of food. I smelted it. If Niall was here he will eat the food. I followed the boy. Without any second thoughts I sucked all of the blood out of his body. He fell to the floor DEAD. Then I ran away. I had forgot that I had powers and I made ten people fall down. I bit and sucked all of their blood out of their bodies. Then I ran back into the woods. My mouth was bloody. My eyes changed back to blue and my fangs went back into my mouth. I was so much better. Then Harry and Liam came. I wiped my mouth so they wouldn't see blood on my mouth but it was too late.

¨You killed people¨ Liam asked. My eyes went up and down.

¨No I didn't¨ I lied. Liam read my mind.

¨Yes you did. I read your mind¨ Liam said.

¨Stay the fu*k out of my mind¨ I said standing up.

¨No¨ Harry said moving forward. I have an idea if I kill more people they will leave. Sh*t. Liam did a little smirk and mind messaged me back.

'That is never going to happen sweetie' I smiled and grabbed a knife from my pocket and put it up to my neck.

¨How about now¨ I said. Harry ran to me and made my drop the knife. Liam came and grabbed the knife. Now they were really getting on my nerves.

¨We can't let you kill yourself. We care about you so much¨ Harry said. Tears filled up my eyes and I fell to the ground crying. They both came and sat down next to me.

¨We both love you so much Tari¨ Liam said hugging me. Then Harry hugged me and I felt so much better. I started to laugh. I didn't know why.

¨Come on lets go¨ I said. We all got up and vampire sped out of the woods.