Chapter 13: I Am Pregnant

Harry's P.O.V

Tari came out of the bathroom all happy. Everyone was looking at her. Mya looked at her weirdly.

¨What¨ Tari asked.

¨Nothing are you okay¨ I said. Tari looked at me and look smiled.

¨Yeah I am¨ Tari said. She went upstairs. Louis,Zayn,Mya,Liam, and Niall helped me clean up the kitchen. Niall was licking all the food off the plates. Niall is so greedy. After we were done cleaning the kitchen I went upstairs to see if Tari is alright. Tari wasn't in my room nor was she in hers. Where could she be?? I ran downstairs.

¨She's gone¨ I said. They all looked at me.

¨Who is gone¨ Niall asked. I look at him.

¨Tari dumbass¨ I said.

¨Oh. Where do you think she went¨ Liam said.

¨I don't know Li. You are the smart one you go find her¨ I said. Liam got up and smelled the air. Then all of a sudden Mya fell to the ground.

¨Sh*t. Tari is hurt Harry. She is hurt Harry¨ Mya said. Liam helped Mya up and all of us ran out of the door. A few minutes later we found her. She was on the ground. We wasn't sure if she was dead. I was crying. Then without any care in the whole damn world I left.

Liam's P.O.V

I grabbed Tari off the floor and took her home. I put her on the couch and grabbed some water and wiped her face. Mya came and sat down next to her.

¨It is okay Mya don't cry¨ I said.

¨No it is not. It is all my fault¨ Mya said.

¨How it is your fault¨ I said.

¨I don't want to talk about it¨ Mya said getting up and running away.

Tari's P.O.V

I was on some surface. I think I am on the couch. Then I woke up.

¨Harry¨ I screamed. Liam came running in from out of nowhere.

¨Tari what is wrong what happened¨ Liam said.

¨Where is he. Where is Harry¨ I said getting up searching.

¨He is out why¨ Liam said.

¨I need to tell him I am pregnant. NOW¨ I said.

¨Hold up you are pregnant¨ Liam said.

¨Yeah I been pregnant for a week¨ I said running upstairs. Harry was sitting on his bed crying. He looked at me. Then he looked back down. Then he looked up and ran to me.

¨Tari¨ Harry said.

¨Harry I need to talk to you. Please sit down please¨ I said. Harry sat down.

¨Tari are you ok¨ Harry said.

¨Yeah umm. Do you like to like children¨ I said.

¨Yeah I do why¨ Harry asked.

¨Well I am......

TO BE CONTINUED

Hoped you loved the book. Keep reading it is going to better.

I just want to take a moment to say TURN IT UP FOR JORDAN DAVIS. TURN up your music in your car. MICHAEL DUNN WENT TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P JORDAN