Chapter 10: The guy of my dreams

**ZOY'S POV**

It's been a few week since Emerald and Andrew began dating. Not many people have noticed what they are still. Since their the same as they were before only more kissing and lovey-dovey-shit. Gabriel and Her have gotten closer because of the topic...

Gabriel: you have to tell me every single detail!! Got it?

Emerald: of course!!

Even Him, Gabriel, found someone to be with. We've nicknamed him Diana and we've nicknamed Andrew to The Guy. We nicknamed both of them because they don't want their significant others being known yet. I'm happy for both of them. It's amazing how much can change in so little time.

**EMERALD'S POV**

It's been a few weeks since me and Andrew began dating. These few weeks have been the most amazing weeks of my life! And they've gone by in such a flash! It's already December and soon it'll be the Christmas Dance. Which the theme is going to be: "All I want is you". I legitimately wasn't planning on going but now that I'm with Andrew...

I knocked on Andrew's front door. Then a voice came out from the intercom that was in the side.

Intercom: Password?

I could tell it was Andrew. I chuckled a bit and said the password:

Emerald: go to hell.

I began to laugh as I heard the door unlock.

Intercom: correct.

I stepped inside to find Andrew behind he door laughing a bit. His house was actually very modern. All of the furniture and walls were white and the lights were white too. The house smelled clean. Through the hallway I saw four other doors and then the stairs.

Emerald: woah...this place looks amazing.

Andrew: thanks. My mom helped me.

My mom was never around because she'd drink in the morning, go out by noon, and go to work at night. While my dad...let's not talk about that.

Emerald: really? You two must have good sense in decorating.

Andrew: hahaa! Yea!

He laughed and then smiled at me.

Emerald: what do your parents do Andrew?

I said whole taking off my shoes putting them in a corner and sat on the couch.

Andrew: my mom is my dads assistant while my dad is a loaning company.

Emerald: as in Loan Sharks?

Andrew: yea. Loan sharks. Their right now in Europe. I decided not to go with them this time

Emerald: well I'm glad you didn't go. Because then you and me wouldn't have met.

He sat next to me on the white couch and kissed my cheek while smiling.

Andrew: and what do your parents do?

He said in an innocent but sweet voice. All of his attention was suddenly on me.

Emerald: well...my mom works at a cubical office state. Sure it's boring but it pays the bills.

Andrew: and you're dad?

Emerald: he...h-he..

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Emerald: he was a military veteran. He was murdered mercilessly the day after he came back from war.

Tears went down my face as I looked at the ground to hide them. Only one person knows about what happened and that person is Zoy.

Andrew: hey...it's ok, Queen. Don't cry..

Andrew hugged me. The heat from his body filled mine. His soft hands rubbing against my arms and his soft voice "shh" me so I would calm down. It surprisingly worked.

Emerald: *sniff* did you call me Queen?

I said in confusion while looking back at him.

Andrew: y-yea...I thought i-it be a-a-a good nickname

He then chuckled nervously. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

Emerald: thank you my...king..

A FEW DAYS LATER

Today was just a regular day at school. Nothing really special happened apart from the fact that Zoy hasn't come to school for a while. At first I wasn't wore! Zoy has skipped school before. She once stayed one month out of school and nobody noticed except me. I swear that if someone asked me what was the worst part of you're life? I'd say that month. It was already 3:00 so most of the students where already leaving. I began to search for Andrew since I've also haven't seen him much lately. I walked the hallways, patiently looking for him, when a girl came running towards me. She ended up crashing into me and falling onto the ground.

Girl: HEY!

Emerald: you were the one who came running like a maniac.

Girl: ugh! Whatever! I need to hurry before the fight starts.

Emerald: fight?

I said out of curiosity while I helped the girl up. She obviously looked annoyed by my question but I wanted an answer to this supposed fight.

Girl: apparently some geeky nerd decide to pick a fight with Chris. THE Chris siren!! I know I can't believe it myself! also he seems to pick a fight with some other university kid and so there's gonna be this big fight at the parking lot. If you want you can come with me. I'm already on my way there

A cold sweat went down my forehead as my eyes widened

Emerald: I need to go!

I began to run towards the parking lot which was on the other side of the school.

Girl: hey! You could have said thank you for the info!!

I ignored the girl and kept running. Andrew picked a fight with Chris? And who's this university kid that she was talking about? I really needed to get things straight...
I was in shock as I heard c

**ANDREW'S POV**

This is it. The big day. The day I finally prove myself a man to everyone and leave that image of a fagot behind. The day I impress Emerald.

END OF CHAPTER 10

ATHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! Sorry these last chapters haven't been good nor filled with drama but all of that is going to change soon! I'm also sorry for the short chapters and crappy dialogue. But anyways! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for chapter 11!!

Stay wild
-penny