Pride

A/N: let it out yall

btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 22K READS HOW

And tbh Idk why people keep coming here, but welcome to the mind fxxk anyway

^if you know this reference, I love you

Enjoy~

---

Jungkook's POV

I guess I can say that the date with Jimin yesterday went pretty well.

If you can even call it one since I ended up spending most of my time with Kim Myunjung, who turned out to be someone who's still related to the Kimberly family.

Knowing the backstory of Yoongi and Jimin was surely interesting. I mean, I've seen their interactions in public from gossip sites, but I never knew that they were dating for real.

How Yoongi treats Jimin is also not something that one can miss easily, to be honest.

Also, I'm not that dense. Jimin is a cute one indeed, and he welcomes me here with open arms, but I believe that the way he stares at me is not just my imagination.

I know that kind of stare anywhere.

The guys at my high school used to look at me the same way.

After my "transformation".

I sighed, remembering the past.

I can't quite recall what happened last night either, but I when I woke up, I was still covered up in the same clothes that I wore to yesterday's music show: a cream long-sleeved off-shoulder, a black lace skirt, and a pair of silk stockings.

My bright chestnut choppy bob wig still remains on my head, and I spotted a white furry beret next to my pillow.

Even my heels are on the other side of my bed.

I don't mind going to sleep right after I got home, but it'd be better if I can remember anything in the slightest that has brought me to this state.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you awake, Miss?"

Ah, it must be Wonwoo--and I'm kind of enjoying this "miss" thing a bit too much. I don't know why, I just do.

"Yes, come in, Wonwoo."

The door opened, and there stood Wonwoo in the usual butler outfit like those of the other attendants'. He walked to the left side of my bed until we can call it a normal distance to have a decent conversation.

He lowered his head reluctantly, "I apologize for my recklessness last night. I got caught up in something while Master Jimin was carrying your asleep figure from the car."

Oh?

Jimin did this?

But still, it's a bit rude to leave a lady in a state like this. Not that I expect him to change my clothes nor I'm categorized as the opposite of my gender in any way other than my attire.

I looked up at him, "Oh, it's fine. I was just a bit confused to find myself in this state. Um, so..." I slowly took off the wig from my head, "...what's on the schedule for today?"

Yes, I may seem to be taking all of this situation in a bit too laidback manner for an average person.

But then again, I'm not one.