Chapter 1

Dante POV-

I was sitting in my chair eating a slice of pizza, enjoying it while I listen to the jukebox "Nothing better than relaxing and having a nice bite to eat." I takes another   bite of pizza till the phone started to ring and I sigh "Never fails." kicks the table making the phone go up in the air and I catch it and places it in my ear "Devil May Cry residents how may I serve you today, medium rare or extra crispy?" says with a smirk on my face chuckling until the person on the other end spoke "I am not surprised you haven't changed your annoying attitude...Brother." I was shocked, I was  about to drop the phone but my reaction changed when I figured who I was dealing with "Virgil..I should've known that fall wouldn't kill you, so why have you decided to contacted me now out of all the time you could have made an entrance so I could shove you down and take it like a real man."

"As tempting as it does sound to wipe the floor down with you, I have decided to hold my self back for a moment to make the main event  just for the two of us. By the way, are you still seeing that woman with the weapons or has her Bazooka got stuck up your lazy butt and she pulled the trigger that you can't sit on your ass properly?" I growled by Virgil's remark  and slapped the remaining pizza in the box on the ground like a boss"Shut up you, and you know what I am glad you made this main event gig you have, in fact I can't wait." Virgil chuckles at the other end "Wonderful, Royal Plaza 10PM, don't be late." I hang up growling evily but looks at my pizza that was on the floor "...There goes my dinner...great."

At the Royal Plaza it was 10PM , it was raining outside as I was leaning on a wall  of a hotel with my eyes closed waiting for Virgil to show up. It wasn't long till I hear footsteps heading toward me, I open my eyes and sees Virgil who seemed to look different somehow "Hey look you grew your hair I Always knew you'd look good as a tranny." I started to laugh not realizing Virgil was moving closer than expected "Huh?" I felt something sharp near my rib and so I checked and found a needle punctered to that very rib, and it was being held by Virgil himself "Wha-...what did you...do?" my voice started to weaken into stutters the my eyes slowly drift trying to grasp any conciounce I have left.

"No worries..just a miner sleep medicine just for you, lets call it a gift." Virgil had a dark smirk on his lips as he held my chin up to make me look directly into his eye. For some reason, his eyes had some hazle in his eyes, as if it was lust from a lion "You are mine now brother, and you will know your place as my very own...dog." Virgil pulls me in a rough kiss while he made the last sentence, I gasped from his actions which help him slipped his tongue into my lips"Mmmmph!"

I started to lose myself into the kiss blushing madly as Virgil continued to lick every part of my mouth. I tried so hard not to moan but I can hardly contain it, Virgil won't let me out of the kiss as I try pulling away.  'damn, I can't believe this is happening to me of all people'....but he is a good kisser...what am I thinking!?' my thoughts were interupted as the 'medicine' started to take its effect making me collapse into Virgil's arms out cold. Virgil had a dark grin on his lips as he chuckled entering the hotel and went to a room reserved just for us, Virgil placed me on a soft bed and runs his fingers through my hair while whispering to himself "Soon, you will be all mine my dear sweet brother, till then, let us sleep." he sits next to me in my sleeping state as he starts removing his coat and shirt along with mine as well and holds me close as he began to fall asleep.