Chapter 2

3RD POV

5 hours passed then Dante slowly started to wake up drowzy groaning from a splitting headache "I don't remember drinking..but why do I have the after effects of a severe hangover?" starts to piece my memories together and once he remembered Virgil he tried to jump off the bed he was on but couldn't "W-what the heck!?"  looks at my hands an saw that they were bound by hand cuffs connected to the bed which had  symbols on when ever Dante struggles to get free. "Why am I chained like a rapid dog for Fuck's sake!" laughter can be heard from another room as Virgil came in the room half naked only wearing a towel around his waist showing the sides "Because you are a rapid dog, and you need to be tamed by your master,"

"V-Virgil, what are you scheming you bastard, is this one of your sick games or have you already gone insane?" Dante spoke with bitter words while staring at his brothers face trying not to look at his whole body or even how low his towel is that covers his  groin. "I am insane, insane about you that is, I have realized that I cannot beat you in a fight, so I decide to own you." "What are you saying you weirdo?" Virgil started to move up to Dante letting his towel fall as he lays next to him and bites his ear making a gasp come out of Dante's sweet mouth.

'

"Its simple really...your going to be my bitch." Virgil grins darkly as Dante gasped when he bit his neck "A-ahhh, no stop you-you asshole!" Dante protests but Virgil didn't listen, instead he tweeked his nipples while sucking on his earlobe "Now why would I do that my dear brother, I can tell your enjoying the attention so far."  Virgil unzipped  Dante's pants which made him moaned when he grabbed his sensitive area squeezing it once or twice while stroking it. "Ahh-fuuuck, stop it if you keep doing that I'll-i'll get angry at you and I will rip the skull out of your shoulders!"

"Is that really what your going to say,...or was it that your about to cum?" when Virgil said that Dante screamed through all his moaning as he climaxed bucking his hips from Virgil's cold hand. Dante's face was pure bliss from his sweet release as he began to breath deeply from such a turn of events. Virgil was grinning from such a seductive face his dear brother was giving him and he started to get much more into it then he'd ever expected.

"Now that you had your share of pleasure my dear brother, I believe it is time for you to return the favor." Virgil takes a hold of Dante's  pants took them off by force which caused Dante to be wide eyed and gasped. "No wait Virgil please I-I can't- You can't do this to me!" Dante yelps when Virgil smacked his bare butt as he began to lift his feet up and positions himself to Dante's tight pucker "You don't have a choice dear brother, we have all night..and I am not gonna waste a minute on this chance to have my way with you. Be prepared Dante, cause my meat is going to stretch your cherry till it pops, and when morning comes...you will beg for more."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

Mori: "Hello Wattpad fans, I am your host Mori Morell, what do you guys think so far on this fanfiction so far!? :D

Dante: Why the hell am I uke!? I mean I am more manlier than Virgil, this is ridiculas!

Virgil: Its because Mori and his friend took a picture when you 'accidently' falling on top of me while trying to get your cereul on the top refrigerator.

Dante: W-WHAT!? Because of THAT!? I DEMAND A REMAKE!!

Mori: No.

Dante: What why!?

Mori: "Do you know how long it takes  to write your line? and every time you're given  script  you ruin it with your drawings I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER VOLUME JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE RECEIVING THE OTHER END DO YOU HEAR ME!? *My white tail fluffs up as my ears go as well with my eyes turning dark red*

Dante: G-got it no remakes.

Mori: Good *rubs my tail to unfluff it * Any ways I hope you all are enjoying my work, have a wonderful day or night, bye~! *waves goodbye along with Dante and Virgil*