The Entourage

_________________________________________

A/N:This is 2 weeks after the last chapter so not the same lunch just incase yall get confused. Also changing ages. Roc-15 Prince-15, Ray-17 ,Myles-15 ,Ej-17 _________________________________________

Today was a hour lunch, so Chresanto and his friends were walking around being stupid. Currently they were video taping Prodigy doing a flip off the wall.

"Alright one more time!" Myles said holding the camera.

Prodigy backed all the way up, then ran to the wall doing a perfect back flip. While doing so his hat fell off. All the guys went wild.

"Oh shit!"Chresanto screamed with chips in his mouth.

"Out the hat tho! Out the hat!" Ray Ray screamed pointing to the hat.

Prodigy and everyone laughed as Myles cut the video off.

"Yall crazy."Said Ej shaking his head laughing.

"I'm putting this on World Star." Myles said replaying the video again.

"Aye Prodigy you going to that party Friday?" Ray asked as he looked down at Prodigy.

"Nah I don't really like parties." Prodigy said fiddeling with his bracelet.

"Man you gotta go! It's gonna be the party of the year!" Myles exclaimed talking loud.

"Shut yo loud ass up Myles and Prod you should go I mean what's the worst that can happen?" Ej asked taking Chresanto's chips.

"Man you and Jacob stay stealing food! You fat ass." Chres said pouting folding his arms.

"You such a baby. Speaking of Jacob, I heard Keith broke up with him." Myles said.

"Good. Keith was ugly." Prod said scrunching his face up.

"Thank you!" Chresanto said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yeah I ain't gon lie homie wasn't looking too fly." Ej said agreeing.

"Yeah nigga was so dark he was blurple." Ray said putting on Prodigy's snapback.

Everyone busted out laughing.

"For real though! Prod you gotta go to this party!" Ray said throwing his arm around his shoulders.

"I don't know... I mean I got finals to study for.." Prodigy said looking down.

"Please for me?" Ray asked pouting.

Prodigy looked up and rolled his eyes. He wanted to say no but it didn't help that the other guys were making puppy dog faces. Prodigy sighed.

"Fine..but only for a hour!" Prodigy yelled over the guys whoops and hollers.

Prodigy just watched as the guys talked animatedly about the party. He smiled. He started playing with the bands on Ray's wrist. He looked up when he heard sneakers slapping the floor. When he looked up it was Jacob. Prodigy gasped and ran behind the wall. You see Prodigy was supposed to be in Biology dissecting frogs, but he skipped instead. Jacob was his god brother, and even though he was only one year older than him he treated Prodigy like a baby. He was protective and would have a fit if he found out he was skipping class.

The other guys looked wide eyed at Jacob. They knew how he was when it came to Prodigy, and he would have a fit if he found out they convinced Prodigy to skip.

Jacob simply smiled at the guy's fearful expressions. He had already saw Craig before he ran behind the wall. He was going to sneak Craig out of class anyway, but since the guys didn't know that he decided to toy with them for a while.