Story Time

_________________________________________
A/N: Part two as promised :)
_________________________________________

It was now 12:00 am and the gang of friends were still bored. They couldn't figure out anything to do. All their snacks were gone and no one felt like going upstairs. They couldn't get on the internet because the power was out from the approaching storm.

Jacob was in Chres's lap playing with Chresanto's fingers. Chresanto just layed back as he listened to the wind outside. Rachel and Breaunna were singing along to the music on Myles phone. Myles and Ej were sprawled on the couch singing too. Craig and Bahja were trying to figure out which came first, the egg or the chicken? Ray just listened to the dumb ass conversation.

The teens were startled when they heard loud stumps coming down the stairs. They looked up to see Jacob's dad in his tighty whities and no shirt. He was smiling broadly with a box of cheese crackers in his hand. Everyone made digusted faces and remarks.

"Ewwww Papì put away your man titties!" Jacob said burrying his face into Chres's chest. Chresanto looked up and just shook his head.

"My eyes!" Myles screamed.

"Bruh, I know this nigga did not come down here with his dick out." Ray groaned.

"My innocence!" Nique dramatically yelled.

"Dad where's your pants?!" Craig asked scrunching his face up.

" Awww he has crumbs in his beard." Bahja said laughing.

"This is wrong on sooo many levels..." Rachel trailed off. Breaunna nodded with wide eyes in agreement.

Mr.Perez rolled his eyes as he rubbed his belly.

"What are you youngsters up to?" he asked sitting in the rocking chair legs wide open.

"Ah hell nawl! Close yo legs man I can see yo balls!" Chresanto groaned closing his eyes.

Ej looked up to indeed see Mr.Perez's balls. Unfortunately, he was laying right in front of the rocking chair. Ej screamed.

"They wrinkly! My eyes! Jacob yo dad balls wrinkly!" he screamed jumping on the bed.

Mr. Perez looked down and fixed his drawls.

"Sorry guys." He said with no shame.

"Papí what do you want?" Jacob mumbled finally looking up.

"Well I didn't hear any ruckus down here so I decided to see what's poppin!" Mr. Perez said with a goofy smile. It sounded weird because of his Hispanic accent.

The kids stared blankly at him as you could hear the crickets outside. Mr.Perez cleared his throat.

"So what's craka lackin my jiggas?!" He said trying to fist bump Craig. Craig smacked his hand.

"Don't you ever say that again." he said shaking his head disaprovingly. Mr.Perez pouted.

"What's a jigga?" Bahja asked.

"I think he meant nigga..." Breaunna said.

"Papì what are you doing up?" Jacob asked exasperated.

"To check on you niggas, but it's like a funeral in here. Quiet and...stinky?" he said sniffing around.

"Sorry..." Myles mumbled.

"Nasty ass..." Everyone mumbled covering their nose as the smell engulfed them.

"Mr.P we bored as hell! Ain't nothin to do in this bitch!" Ray groaned.