Special Moments

A/N: I had too! You guys seemed to really like that chapter so here's another sleep over! Whooo!

____________________________________________________________

Almost a month. It's been almost a month. No words had been exchanged. No smiles on their faces. Only fake ones and small chuckles pass their lips.

He couldn't take it. He missed him. He loved him. He loved him so much it hurt. It doesn't matter now. It's over. It's too late for them to be repaired. He's not coming back.

What is there to live for? His parents don't talk to him anymore. They don't even say they love him. He was the only one he knew that loved him unconditionally.

Ej sits in his dark room on a Friday night all alone. He watches the videos of him and Myles over and over again. He kisses the screen when his face pops up. He's going insane. His mind isn't right. He isn't right. Ej stands up. He grabs his keys exiting his sad cold house. He gets in his car driving to the cliff.

____________________________________________________________

The only sound was the tick of the clock. The teens all sat in a circle on Latimore's bed watching him sleep. Rachel had to work late tonight, and didn't trust them to have a sleep over by them selves. She brought them to Latimore's house instead.

"Should we wake him?" Meisha asked.

"I don't know..."Craig trailed off.

"His room smells like booty cupcakes."Myles crinkled his nose.

Jacob covered Myles mouth holding in laughter. "Please stop talking. "

"What the fuck is booty cupcakes?" Chresanto quietly laughed.

"Cupcakes shaped like a butt."Bahja said.

"Ah wrong. It's a cupcake that's been farted on."Trevor said.

"Yall are disgusting..."Ray shook his head.

Craig laid his head on Ray. "Now I want a cupcake."

"I want some cookies."Ray said.

"What flavor?" Breaunna smirked.

"Yeah. There's chocolate, cherry and vanilla."Nique said.

"Peanut butter if you're nasty. "Jacob whispered.

Ray covered his mouth. "You disgusting lil bitches." he scolded.

"What's wrong with cookies? I love cookies. " Craig smiled.

"What?" Ray asked alarmed.

The teens started giggling.

"Yeah. I'd eat it everyday if I could. "Craig said.

Jacob buried his face in Chresanto neck muffling his laughter.

Nique and Breaunna left the room to laugh as loud as they want.

"Every day huh?" Trevor asked.

"Where would you eat it?" Meisha asked amused.

"Anywhere. It's just a cookie. "Craig said looking at them weird. He didn't understand what was so funny.

"Make I-it s-stop!" Jacob laughed tightly holding on to Chresanto.

"What if the cookies were expired?" Myles asked.

"I'd still eat it." Craig shrugged.

Every one started clapping except for a laughing Jacob and pissed off Rayan.