Super Fun Friend Time

I was sewn all over my bedroom floor, starfish style. I stared up at the ceiling, shapes, words, pictures, people. I wanted to forget. All were stuck in my head, I push them as far as I could, only to have them linger back. I threw the closest thing to me at the wall. It was....Mema? I grabbed the precious doll, and held her gingerly in my hands.

"I'm sorry Mema...." I hugged her close to my chest.

I tangled my fingers in her long curly locks. Tears pricked my eyes, I wiped them away. I put her back where she should've been. Right on my shelf. I kissed my finger and touched her forehead.

"It's okay, Mema. It'll be fine." I grabbed my blue spiral notebook.

'It's okay to be afraid, as long as you know, someone loves you somewhere in this world. Waiting for you, just wait.' I wrote under a picture I drew of Mema.

I hid the notebook under my mattress.

"Cate?" I jumped a little.

"Yes?" I turned my head around slightly so I could see the person standing in my doorway.

"Jenna's here. Hope you guys have fun, I'll go pack." I smiled and watched as Natalie walked off.

I went into the bathroom and stripped clean of my clothes, and put on a gray shirt, pale blue overalls, and a pink beanie. I opened the door and slid down the railing of the stairs.

"Well, hi there cutie." Jenna waved at me as I jumped down.

"Hi." I waved shyly, and blushed slightly.

"Well, let's go." I slipped on my penny loafers.

"O-ok." We went through the doors of the inside, to the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys like it so far? This chapter was short as poo. Sorry, but I have some other chapters I'm working on. Probably 1-3 chapters will be posted today. Ok?