I HATE U

[Kevin's POV]

I covered my ears. I didn't mean to scare her LIKE THAT! I poked her gently. I heard her sniffling. Look at what you did! Kevin you made Caty cry! IM TELLING MISS. ANDERSON!

"Ca-ty?" Silence.

I pulled off her pink sweater and held it in my hands. Her hands were covering her face, she moved them to reveal her glistening eyes. Tears streamed down her face, I feel like a bad person now...

"Look. Kevin she doesn't want to tal-" I hugged Caitlyne tight.

What is wrong with me? This feels right. Is this repaying for her scare? Kevin let it go. Ha let it gooooooooo. No Kevin seriously let her go. Hurhur you only need the light when it's burning low. KEVIN IM FUCKING SERIOUS, LET. CAITLYNE. GOOOOOOOO. I released my bone-crushing hug. Caitlyne wiped her face with the sleeve of her..............................klüb icë shirt.

"I'm sorry Kev. I just get scared easily it's my fau-"

"You know Skydoesminecraft?" She paused.

"I know all of Team Crafted Kevin."

"How?"

"I'm dating Jason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. LULZ. So this took an unexpected turn. This is great. Let's see how this turns out. Oh and also I changed the title to this story to "The Two Hearts That Broke Mines [GBH and Team Crafted]" Okay? Okay.

-YUN OUT

0^0