My Soul Left My Body

It's been weeks since Rob had "proposed" I sat on the couch eating a whole tub of icecream. I live with Jenna now, not much of a difference. Me and her have been planning to move in with eachother for a while, so it happened.

"HEY! YOU LITTLE SHITS!" I heard Jenna yell from her room.

I peeked through her opened door, she was playing League. I set the tub of icecream in the freezer and knocked on her half open door.

"Jenna?" She whipped around.

"Oh, yeah. What do you need Catie?" I didn't like asking people for things.

"Ca-can....I play League with you gu-g-guys....." I stuttered hardcore.

"Duh. You don't even have to ask you little frick." I smiled, and went back into the living room with my laptop.

I joined the Skype call, and joined the game. There was Maddie, Michael, Yun [A/N as in YunnieDesu from Twitter not me], and Tay in the call.

"I CHOOSE ANNIE! NO ONE FUCKING TOUCH ANNIE." Tay yelled.

I choose Annie.

"EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME. CAIT GOD DAMN LYNE. I AM YOUR MOTHER, DONT YOU EVER DO WHAT I TELL YOU NOT TO FUCKING DO." Meow.

"Catie is such a troll." Meowmeow.

I played the trollololol song.

"God dammit." I giggled.

"Meow." Just as I meowed Tay died.

"FUC-FUC-FUCKET." I kept my poker face on and literally held my breath.

"Catie, are you okay? You're turning blue." I remembered to breathe.

I started gasping for air.

"What are you a fucking fish?" I blushed.

"I'm gonna gank m-"

"Boo." I jumped and hermit crabbed into my sweater.

"EEEEEEEHHHHYYYYYAIIIIIIIIIII!" I let out a ear piercing screech.