Episode 1: Hectic First Day I

??? : I wonder if I knew this would happen would I have done something differently? Oh, I know. I would have stayed home.

*

Arc 1: School Days
________________________________________

Author's point of view following Alexander at 5:15 a.m. January 1, 2056

Alexander: She's 15 minutes late. Does that airhead have no regard for managing her time?

Alexander was waiting patiently in bed for one of his personal maids to bring him his breakfast. His electronic ceiling, telling him the time that he already knew. His room was dark, with little light peeking through the curtains. Alexander hated bright light shining in his eyes first thing in the morning. Slowly the brightness in the room would increase at a snail's pace with Alexander barely noticing.

Alexander: That is it. I have run out of patience for that airheaded maid of mine.

Alexander took a shower, brushed his teeth, dressed in his new school uniform, and packed his luggage in a floating case that would follow him until he reached his dorm room. To put it shortly, Alexander was a tall, pale, whitehaired beauty with soldier-like aesthetics. To put it poetically Alexander's milk-white hair resembled the moon and its ethereal glow. His pale skin would put the dead to shame and his clothes were parallel to a dead man's uniform. After putting a few finishing touches here and there, he waited for five more minutes before stalking angrily out of his room with his luggage following him. Meanwhile with the maid in question...

*

Author's point of view following the maid...

Maid: Oh no oh no! I'm late I'm late! I hope Master won't get mad at me again!

The panicking maid's name is Kate. Kate wears the normal attire for Maids in the Angelica resident. The uniform consists of a pure white dress that reaches her knees with a short black straight jacket with the kingdom emblem on it, a silver moon. Stockings that had a design of black with white dots on it. Her hair is kept up in a bun with a little crescent moon hair clip to keep it out of the food. Her usual hairstyle is a high ponytail. Kate has white gloves that reached her elbows with a frilly finish. She has bright and cheerful forest green eyes that always seem to shine with curiosity and glee. At least when Alexander was around they did. Kate has two earring piercings occupied with one crescent moon and one full moon. She also has simple black dainty shoes. Her hands were shaking while holding the oversized tray.

Kate: Okay then, let's see if Master Alex is still waiting in his bedroom

Of course, Alexander was not there and Kate went into a frenzy looking for him. After calming herself down she asked Maria, Alexander's P.A.I.A. (Personal Artificial Intelligence Assistant) about his current location.