Episode 1: Hectic First Day II

_________________________________________________________
Turn on music when you see this symbol ♡
_________________________________________________________

Alexander's 3rd person point of view...

5 minutes later...

The group had all introduced themselves and Alexander calmed down a bit, so they all sat down next to each other. Every few minutes students would trickle in this is how it would go. If they were female they would probably faint immediately and be rushed to the nurse's office, only to return shortly after, but if they were male they would probably be jealous that Alexander had so many girls swoon over him and would immediately hate him thus sitting as far away as they could from Alexander. If it was a combination of boy and girl then the boy would try to impress the lovestruck girl and fail miserably, thus having the girls fall deeper in love and the boys into deeper hatred and rage. There were, of course, many exceptions to this rule but that was what happened generally. After one hour and thirty minutes of waiting, the teacher came in and the bell rang.

Homeroom Teacher: Okay, today the bell rang later in the day because it is the first day of school. Also, keep this in mind there are security cameras in this classroom that are recording as we speak. So no funny business with breaking rules, although fights verbal or physical are allowed to a certain degree, all of you will be going to the same classes every day so at least try to get along. We also have two new students here today. I am sure you all noticed since all of you except them have been here since middle school, just taking online classes. I don't know why, but there is an obsessive amount of absent students. Alright new students, come up here and introduce yourselves to the class and make it brief.

Alexander rolled his eyes and walked up to the front of the class with Erika, making sure to keep ample distance between them.

Alexander: Hello, I am Crown Prince Alexander Xotia Hexton Xonia Pierre Vongerichten von Angelica, the only child of the late king and queen of this great nation. You may call me whatever you wish, except the nuisance beside me.

Alexander said this in his usual icy tone. When Alexander was done lots of the girls swooned and many of the guys grumbled.

Erika: Hello, my name is Erika. My family doesn't matter so please do not ask.

Erika said this in an emotionless monotone voice. At the end of this, all the guys were mesmerized and some were even drooling. Alexander rolled his eyes at their stupidity.

Homeroom Teacher: Very good. You may sit down now. Now all of you have 10 minutes of free time to prepare for the next classes as I don't have enough time to do a proper class. You will receive your grade for the day at the end of each class tomorrow. Also before the free time starts you will all need to be in a group of 6 so they will be 5 total groups since there will 30 of you when the absent students are back. Now then the first group is Alexander, James, Taylor, Emily, Tyler, and Erika in team Full Moon a.k.a. FM.

Alexander's eye twitched while the rest of his group almost cried in joy as they would be able to easily figure out who Alexander really was, now that they were in a group together. The teacher continued on listing the names and their group name. Alexander was almost certain that the lists had been tampered with greatly to put him in such a situation.