Chapter Three: You wouldn't understand

Elly~

I shook my head as Logan finished saying something. "Moving?" I asked softly. He nodded. I shrugged. I went to my room and got put an empty box. He told me to pack. I put my new and old clothes into the box. Logan tried to take me to a girly store but I just wanted regular clothes. I got some jeans, a skull shirt, some Harry Potter shirts, some black shoes, some white shoes and also I got some oversized shirts that apparently were "the smallest shirts they had" like what? I took a small wooden box and placed it gently into the other box.

Hours later we were on the way. I looked up at the pretty scenery and watched as we came closer to the house.

I laid on my bed and sighed. It didn't feel right. I heard Logan talk to someone. I could hear him through the wall. I put my ear against it. "I don't think she's adjusting very well. She talks less and less. No she's not cutting herself! Why would she need to-" I couldn't listen to anymore. I laid down as I heard him get up to check on me. I slid under my covers and turned on my side, away from the door. He entered. J felt the bed dip as he sat down. "Are you awake?" He asked softly. I nodded my head. I heard him clear his throats and I turned towards him. I looked at his line of vision. He was looking at a knife, shocked. "Oh, that, that's something my dad gave me before, before he, you know. It was actually the thing my sister tried to stab me with." I shuddered at the thought and memory. "Maybe you should sleep." He said. He kissed my forehead and left. I smiled and fell asleep.

I woke to my alarm clock. I was so confused. Then I remembered. I was starting school today. I froze. I curled into a ball and wouldn't move. Logan came into my room, worry on his face. "What's wrong?" He asked. I just shook my head.
"I don't wanna go to school, please oh please don't make me." I begged. Logan took my small hand in his big one. "If you don't want to you don't have to." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "I'll do online school!"

I looked onto the computer. Logan was somewhere. I suddenly was getting a call. I picked up my phone and said "Hello."
"Hey, it's your worst nightmare," I recognized the voice immediately. "George?!" I said into the phone. I heard him laugh on the other line, "Guess what, I'm in L.A.! I'm on my own, hey, wanna meet at Starbucks?" He asked. I said yes and grabbed my small book bag. I was about to head out the door when someone stopped me. "Where are you going?" Logan asked. I looked up with my puppy dog eyes. "To go see my twin brother." He tried to follow me but I ran for it, he finally caught up to me. "What's so important about meeting your brother?" He asked. I muttered, "You wouldn't understand."