9-After The Fact

Narrator

Several months passed without even a sign that Elly would wake up again. The doctors had decided to ask if they should pull the plug. They considered her brain dead.

Logan looked at Daniel. "Will she and her body stop suffering?" He asked in a broken voice. The doctor sighed. "Perhaps." He said.

"No." Daniel said immediately. "Just because she's not fighting to wake up now, doesn't mean she won't be fighting to wake up later." He said. Logan nodded. "Yeah. But...How about this Danny...If she doesn't wake up by July 31st...We'll-we'll pull the plug." Logan said. Daniel sighed and reluctantly agreed.

The next few months passed by in a blur. Before they knew it, it was July 31st.

"I-I guess it's time.. Huh?" Logan said, with tears in his eyes. The WDW boys nodded sadly. Daniel was sobbing and the others were all crying. That's when a noise was made. "Mmm." Each head whipped in the direction of Elly's bed. They approached her and Daniel and Logan each took one of her hands. Her eyes opened slowly.

She tried to say something, but it seemed that her brain had no idea how to form words. She started crying. Logan started crying tears of joy, happy she was awake.

The doctor stood dumbfounded in the doorway. "Unbelievable." He murmured. He exited the room. He hurried to a different room. The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. The lights remained off.

"I'm afraid...The plan has not worked." The doctor said.

The woman turned her head slowly. "What?!" She growled out lowly.

"She still woke up, though her veins have been infected with poison for months." The doctor said dumbfounded. "I'm sorry mistress, she is much stronger than we thought-"

The doctor was cut off by the woman digging her nails tightly into the man's throat. "If you cannot help me, you no longer need to live." She said. She snapped his neck and then let him sink to the ground. She then walked out of the room, the angriest expression on her face.

"That little bitch is going to pay for everything..She took everything from me.." She growled.

This woman...Was Sarah.

I have finally updated, I really do apologize for not posting and writing new chapters. I have been going through a rough patch, but I decided since this book had so many views, I would try to continue it.