Just The Beginning

Yn Pov

------

I Stood On The Side Of The Stage As I Watched Ray Perform.I Couldn't Help But Smile , I Was Once One Of Those Girls In The Crowd Reaching To Touch His Hand , And For Him To Be Mines . But Now My Dream Became True. I Know Getting Into A Relationship With Him Was Quick But Who Wouldnt Date Ray ? After The Performance Ray Came Straight To Me And Crashed His Lips On Mines. He Was Covered In Sweat A Joy I Felt Happy For Him.

Me ; Bae You Were Amazing ! * Hugs Him *

Ray ; Thank You :)

Walter ; Come On Let's Get Going Before They Release The Fans .

Ray Grabbed My Hand And We All Ran To The Tour Bus As Quick As We Could Before The Screaming Fans Came Out. Me And Ray Walked Into The Back Room And Sat On The Couch.

Ray ; * Pulls Out His Phone And Gets On Instagram * Come On Let's Take A Picture .

Me ; * Curls Up Under Him *

We Took At Least 10 Pictures And He Picked On And Posted It . The Caption Said " My Pride & Joy , My Wife , My Heart Beat & Much More I Love This Girl To DEATH ! She's Not Going NO WHERE And That's A Promise . " I Started To Tear Up As I Read The Caption. I Didn't Know Ray Was This Nice , With Seeing All The YouTube Videos And Stuff I Would Think He Was One Of Those " DONT CARE " Type Of Boyfriend , But This Boy Really Loves Me :) And I'm Happy ...