Good To BETTER :O

Rays Pov

( FREAKY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN )

Yn & I Been Dating For 3 Months Now , I Love This Girl To Death. Since The Tour Is Over , She Came To Stay With Me Until Her And Her Parents Stop Arguing . We Wanted To Go Out For Our 4th Anniversary , Im Doing It BIG ! I'm Taking Her Out To Eat. We Went To La's Most Finest Restaurant .

Yn ; * Sits Down * Wow , Me And My Parents Could Never Afford To Eat Here. 

Me ; Well Now You Can * Hands Her A Menu * Pick Whatever You Want.

Yn ; * Blushes As She Pushes Her Long Hair Behind Her Ear *

After We Ate Dinner We Went Back To My House. I Ran Yn A Bubble Bath & She Got In .

Me ; * Sitting On Sink *

Yn ; * Playing With The Bubbles * You Wanna Come In ?

Me ; Would You Let Me ?

Yn ; * Sits Up In Water And Smiles *

I Jumped Off The Sink And Took My Clothes Off Slowly , Then I Slide Into The Water With Her.

Yn ; I Never Had A Boyfriend Like You.

Me ; Cause Can't Nobody EVER Be Like Ray * Laughs *

Yn ; * Smiles * All Of Them Wanted One Thing & That Was Sex.

Me ; Smh , Those Boys Were Childish

Yn ; I'm Just Glad That Were Taking Things Slow.

Me ; I'm Ready When You Are .

Yn ; I-I-I Think I Am Ready.

Me ; What ?

Yn ; I'm 18 Years Old & Still A Virgin ! Its About That Time To Give It Up .

Me ; So You Wanna Do This .. Now ? Like You Want ME To Take Your Virginity ?

Yn ; * Nods *

Me ; * Jumps Out tub * Let's Go Then !! * Laughs Helping Yn Out *

We Walking Into My Room Laying Down On The Bed. I Kissed Yn From Her Lips Slowly Down To Her " Diamond " I Passionly Ate Her Clique For A Few Mins Then I Stood Up . I Looked Down At her As She Looked At Me Terrified But Happy. I Slowly Stuck Myself Into Her , As I Did I Watched Her Arch Her Back , Gripping The Sheets & Biting Her Lips Preventing Her From Screaming , I Took Some Slow Strokes Until I realized It Wasn't Hurting Her Anymore . Then That's When We Went AT IT ! We Started On The Bed , Then To The Floor , The Wall Then Back To The Bed. It Was About 2 Hours Of Whatever , Damn This Girl Was Good (: . After The Sex We Laid Side My Side Breathing Hard. She Cuddle Up Under My Arms Onto My Chest And We Both Feel Asleep.

---TBC