Don't go

Billie's POV

"Did you do this to yourself?" Tré asked while gently running his fingers through my scars.
He looked at me but I avoided his deep blue eyes which were filled with concern. I was ashamed.
"Yes" I whispered as I looked down.
"Why?" This time he asked in a warmer tone but I didn't answer. He put is hand in my chin, lifting my head. "Billie, please, look at me. Why did you do this? Why didn't you say anything? Mike and I could have helped."
Tears started running down my face. Tré hugged me and I buried my face in his shoulder, trying to stop. "I am sorry, Tré..I didn't know what to do..my anxiety keeps getting worst and I can't deal with it anymore."
"It's ok. It's ok, Billie." He pulled away and he looked at me. He whipped the tears from my cheeks and he smiled. His smile was perfect. His green hair was all messed up and he didn't seem to care, which was odd. "Do you want to talk about this." I nodded so he grabbed my hand and he walked me into the living room, sitting down in the couch. "What happened?."
I felt like I had a lump in my throat but I managed to get a few words out "It's the only way I have of dealing with my anxiety. Otherwise I would need pot but I haven't smoked since you guys talked me out of it. It goes away, but just for a while."
"Is that the only place where you've cut?"
I looked down "No"
"Billie, please show me" I took out my shirt revealing a series of scars on the sides of my torso. "You are so skinny, are you even eating at all?"
"No" I started crying again and Tré was going to say something but his phone rung.
"Hey Mike." "Yeah I'm coming." He left his phone on the table and he looked at me. "I'm sorry Bill, I have to go." I grabbed his arm.
"Please don't go, I don't want to be alone."
He nodded. "Maybe we should go to bed."
We went upstairs and we both curled up on my bed. I rested my head on Tré's chest and he hugged me. I looked up at him and all I could think about was how perfect he was, his blue eyes, his messy green hair, his perfect lips.
"What are you staring at?" He asked looking down at me.
"You." I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. Tré froze but soon his lips were kissing me back.

——————-
Should I continue with this. I feel like there are just to many mistakes.